Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thank you XARD but I still have the same problem - my MT4 crashes when I try to load these indicators and template.

Try this update on 5 min (and 1 min) charts
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
JI YU, charli, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:58 am Thank you XARD but I still have the same problem - my MT4 crashes when I try to load these indicators and template.

Try this update on 5 min (and 1 min) charts
Xard777
Thanks Xard. Like I said in my earlier posts, and some other users also having the same issue. The offending indicator is "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MARKERS". That is the one that needs to be looked at. Thanks for your help.

Meanwhile, I like this new version of semafor. The red and green dots look better than the previous white ones.

traderokey wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:05 am

Thanks Xard. Like I said in my earlier posts, and some other users also having the same issue. The offending indicator is "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MARKERS". That is the one that needs to be looked at. Thanks for your help.

Meanwhile, I like this new version of semafor. The red and green dots look better than the previous white ones.

i think i had the same problem i had to move all other indicators to sub folder and put the new version to the main folder after that you should give sometime the marker ind is slow at first but it becomes normal after sometime

Here is the latest version (ideal for 5 min trading)

On the 5 min chart the Red/Lime Square is cycle Semafor change on the 30 min
The Green/Orchid Large Circle is interim white Dot on 30 min
All the best
Xard777

fadhayemustafa wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 pm

i think i had the same problem i had to move all other indicators to sub folder and put the new version to the main folder after that you should give sometime the marker ind is slow at first but it becomes normal after sometime
I only have few MT4 indicators in the folder, every other thing is deleted. I'm not sure how this can work since the Marker indicator completely freezes the platform which becomes unresponsive until I delete the indicator from the MT4 program files folder. I guess I'll just find an alternative mtf fractal support and resistance indicator. There should be some here on forex station.

Trading v10 setup replaces the markers indy by showing everything on the 5min chart.
You can clearly see on the 5min chart...
The 30 min cycle semafor Red/Lime Box
The 30 min Dot which is the Large Orchid/Green Circle
And your 5 min Red/Lime Dots
Everything ALL on the one chart for you to trade.
Plus the setup runs sweet and fast.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
traderokey, optionhk, normannasty, Jimmy, fadhayemustafa, mario_lima, markstep, navlem, Mundu19, Skyold, Christonly, Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:08 pm Trading v10 setup replaces the markers indy by showing everything on the 5min chart.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks Xard

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:08 pm Trading v10 setup replaces the markers indy by showing everything on the 5min chart.
All the best
Xard777
As you say sweet and fast thank you so much
first trade of the DOW was Amazing