Re: The ever elusive and annoying 2nd Dot entry

DVanAssen wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:56 pm Added Alert options and extra feature

Hi all. I added the option of switching alerts on / off as well as the alert to appear AFTER a certain number of candles. This is so as I noticed that at time the MA crossover appear and retraces and then reappear within 1 candle session. Now you can decide on that session by using XBak. Decide on the alert after "XBak" number of candles after a MA crossover OR leave it at 0.

Place in on your charts and change values to see the effects.

Finally MAKE SURE YOU ALSO PLACE THE 3-level-zz-semafor LD indicator into your Indicators folders. These will not work without that AND you need not do anything here with it input values.

Regards
Hi, thanks for sharing with us. Whats the difference between the XoverA and XoverB for I noticed you mentioned we only need to use one of them?

Re: The ever elusive and annoying 2nd Dot entry

DVanAssen wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:20 pm Making changes on the Exit

The exit indicator simply appears AFTER the appearance of ANY of the semaphore values. Buy exit will be above the fast MA and short exit the semaphore will be below the fast MA. After Semaphores are infamous for the repaints - take this into consideration when using the Exit indicator BUT insofar as entry is concerned I doubt it repaints within the allowed range 0f 16 candles AFTER a MA crossover.

Hi all.
Just thinking about the Exit indicator, if you change the semaphore values to ALL THE SAME VALUES THEN ONLY THAT PARTICUALR SEMAPHORE EXIT WILL BE DISPLAYED.
What I mean is that usually the first value, for example 9, will reflect a minor pull back/ retrace whereas value 88 reflects a change of direction. Value 36 is basically the second dot so that looks good to use for an exit. Thus, MAKE ALL THE SEMAPHORE VALUES 36 IN THE INPUT SECTION and see how that shows on your charts together with the standard system Semaphores also showing. You will see it ignoring the first and last semaphore.

You know what just try any of the 3 values and decide?

I am also thinking of enhancing the exit to a situation to only show when it is either a close of a bullish/bearish candle. Just need to think it through and code. Will let you all know once done.

Finally MAKE SURE YOU ALSO PLACE THE 3-level-zz-semafor LD indicator into your Indicators folders. These will not work without that AND you need not do anything here with it input values.

Regards
Hope you post more pics... 😊😊😊😊 to be able to use your Christmas gifts intuitively...

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:15 am sorry Guys someone know which semafor is that in xard 30m 5min example ?
Didn't this sample picture say that the signal is the second DOT?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

XU XARD-TRIANGLES and XU v46-TRIANGLES

Didn't TRIANGLES already provide everyone with the signal of the second point? Why do people still not understand?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, XXXX
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, knglerxst, BeatlemaniaSA, XXXX