Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:57 am @ FOURXXXX
With reference to your V20-V30 XXXX as posted on page 1. Has there been an update since?
When wanting to trade the 30m / 5min or 1hr / 15min or above do you have specific indicator set files to suite these or is it 1 set suits all.
I trade on 5 minute and 1 minute while keeping an eye on 30 minute.

However I have updated quite a few things, I will post it a bit late in my thread that should work fine on 30M viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8475081 after I have finished reconfiguring my computer.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
Woodyz, StuartWong, Mundu19, FAIZANXG, Musashi, Nero
nil desperandum

normannasty wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:25 pm What are you doing in this case?
Are you entering? or you wait the square to change place and enter then?
You've got square semaphore in both time frame. I would say cycle are ended... Personnaly I woul return to the H4 and wait for a correction . It need to stay between S and T line or little from T. And after search for a buy set up in 5min with rsima in 15min (high risk) or 2nd dot M30 and buy set up in M5 ( Blue candle MA and rsi M15) witch seems to be more probable...

Tell me please if I am correct :think:

traderokey wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:09 am I believe, XARD's system is a blank cheque. You can implement his system as described by him in a couple of previous posts if you can find them and from other helpful traders here as well. But most importantly, you will gain the most from this system if you can take it and make it yours. Load it up to your trading platform and just spend time observing it. This is very important since the semafors tend to move in live trading, hence the reason why XARD has provided several ways to confirm an entry.

The most difficult part is getting the entry right and not jumping in too early. Using other indicators and what price is doing in relation to MAs will set you on the right path.
Thank you for tour reply, really appreciate it. Do you already know the page of this post where I can find the Xard strategies and explanations? I'm not going to copy him, it is only to get a basic understanding of some dynamics regarding its latest release.
Thank you!

BabLeBaobab wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:31 pm You've got square semaphore in both time frame. I would say cycle are ended... Personnaly I woul return to the H4 and wait for a correction . It need to stay between S and T line or little from T. And after search for a buy set up in 5min with rsima in 15min (high risk) or 2nd dot M30 and buy set up in M5 ( Blue candle MA and rsi M15) witch seems to be more probable...

Tell me please if I am correct :think:
I don't know. Because its my dilemma all the time.