Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LittleCaro wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:53 pm
Please can you share your semaphor, it's so interesting to see the numbers ?
Please, let's not confuse others by posting alternative indicators or templates that aren't by XARD himself.

If you would like to share a complimentary system or files which might aid this strategy, please only do so with Xard's permission or start a separate thread.

Let's keep this topic tidy and save Xard and the other mods from having to clean up, restructure etc.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:38 am
Please, let's not confuse others by posting alternative indicators or templates that aren't by XARD himself.

If you would like to share a complimentary system or files which might aid this strategy, please only do so with Xard's permission or start a separate thread.

Let's keep this topic tidy and save Xard and the other mods from having to clean up, restructure etc.
Sorry boss !

I have been drawing the fibonacci retracement onto the 5min chart to help pinpoint my 2nd white Dot.
I am ideally looking for price to enter in between 61.8% and 78.6% area (granted, it can go higher) in order to validate my 2nd Dot.
Today on the DOW this did not happen so instead, I decided to WAIT and take a BUY trade off the low of the Orange Box during the 1st couple of hrs on the opening bell of the DOW.
Price crossed and we had a nice +150 Pips move (it actually went higher but no one ever went broke taking a profit).
Why the BUY trade you may ask, well, on the 30 min we were coming off a low Semafor BIAS (as well as the 5 min) so we only wanted to trade BUYS in our Orange box today).
This way we keep with the Trend.

I enclose a screenshot for your perusal.
Xard777

PS If price had crossed into our retracement zone then I would have taken a BUY at the 2nd White DOT with 2nd BUY off the low of the Orange Box.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
RobertPoznan, francisfinley stimpy, Jimmy, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:02 am I have been drawing the fibonacci retracement onto the 5min chart to help pinpoint my 2nd white Dot.
I am ideally looking for price to enter in between 61.8% and 78.6% area (granted, it can go higher) in order to validate my 2nd Dot.
Today on the DOW this did not happen so instead, I decided to WAIT and take a BUY trade off the low of the Orange Box during the 1st couple of hrs on the opening bell of the DOW.
Price crossed and we had a nice +150 Pips move (it actually went higher but no one ever went broke taking a profit).
Why the BUY trade you may ask, well, on the 30 min we were coming off a low Semafor BIAS (as well as the 5 min) so we only wanted to trade BUYS in our Orange box today).
This way we keep with the Trend.

I enclose a screenshot for your perusal.
Xard777

PS If price had crossed into our retracement zone then I would have taken a BUY at the 2nd White DOT with 2nd BUY off the low of the Orange Box.
Good trade and explanation xard, Was thinking the same, green semafor already has formed on 30 minute and 5 minute holding, even though 2nd dot has not formed on 5 minute it did touch the orange Channel, which did formed a semafor on the 1 minute and was at the main channel, 5 minute weak channel is the 1 minute extreme channel correct? Idk what indicators are those probably ATR, anyway. Tomorrow is another day, The journey continues, more trades and insights like this. Cheers!!!

LittleCaro wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:46 am

Sorry boss !
Hey Caro, recognise you from SHF. Its not a biggy, the semafor is actually from one of Xard's earlier systems so it still qualifies and underneath it is a Zig Zag. There have been various forms up until the present - don't worry there is seldom one better than the other - it will never be a case it doesn't repaint/calculate.

Dotty people - Anyone interested in what xard is currently doing may want to read up on mark douglas and jesse livermore - at least 700 pages so should hold you up from asking if a dot is the dot before the dot but under the dot thats over the other dot and me losing my mind reading these posts.

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:50 am

Hey Caro, recognise you from SHF. Its not a biggy, the semafor is actually from one of Xard's earlier systems so it still qualifies and underneath it is a Zig Zag. There have been various forms up until the present - don't worry there is seldom one better than the other - it will never be a case it doesn't repaint/calculate.

Dotty people - Anyone interested in what xard is currently doing may want to read up on mark douglas and jesse livermore - at least 700 pages so should hold you up from asking if a dot is the dot before the dot but under the dot thats over the other dot and me losing my mind reading these posts.
francisfinley stimpy are you the bodyguard of XARD777?
And why not we ask? this is a forum. I like those guys who forget where they come. I know you were a forex genius when you was born like every people in the world and you never asked anything from experts. All your knowledge was in your finger. Why you doing this? Why you not helping anybody here just speak bullshits?

normannasty wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 am

francisfinley stimpy are you the bodyguard of XARD777?
And why not we ask? this is a forum. I like those guys who forget where they come. I know you were a forex genius when you was born like every people in the world and you never asked anything from experts. All your knowledge was in your finger. Why you doing this? Why you not helping anybody here just speak bullshits?
If you check, I am on every major forex forum across the world.

I don't and never did ask the moronic nonsense you do, nor as rudely and demanding.

Go and check for yourself.

Take the hint, others have posted links containing a beginners course - they want to better themselves - it is clear you don't even understand the basics and want it dished on a plate. You have at least 7 years ahead of you before you return 6 consecutive months profit.

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:33 am

If you check, I am on every major forex forum across the world.

I don't and never did ask the moronic nonsense you do, nor as rudely and demanding.

Go and check for yourself.

Take the hint, others have posted links containing a beginners course - they want to better themselves - it is clear you don't even understand the basics and want it dished on a plate. You have at least 7 years ahead of you before you return 6 consecutive months profit.
I understood what you say. But I never was rude and I never demand. I always ask because I would like to understand this strategy. Respect XARD777 for your hard work and I'm sorry that your thread has this kind of mood.