Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:08 pm I blew my funded account trying to use XARD system. Every time I opened a position the price went against me (Litterly), I followed how xard explained starting from square and then buying/selling on dots on the channel but then I see people only using Dots (without square) I followed the rules but as soon as I open position the dot repaints and I'm left holding the loss. I've tried many mixtures of Xard system including (V13 + V39) that few claimed to be "Money machine" but still I'm currently in loss.

Obviously its me who is doing something wrong but I don't know what. Its really frustrating...
please note that semafor indicator repaints, that is normal for this indi. he shows only a possible high or low in the actual timeframe. in a higher/lower timerframe, the semafor looks like with an other symbol.
Personally I´m looking for bias of ema long e.g. in tf M1 ema144 and ema cross of the shorter ema.
You can always look for a conformation by the rsi indi in subwindow
you can see in my picture before what i am meaning viewtopic.php?p=1295492169#p1295492169
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
FAIZANXG
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

fibo7818 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:29 pm 1: XU-13 candle and background will be redrawn, and the trend of K line changes with the background
2: XU-39 changes the K-line color by the crossing point of the mean line
3: XU-44 changes the background color at the crossing point of the mean line
what is your meaning of K line?
to 1. colors of ema not repainting. only the background because its semafor.
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:39 pm Thank you, Ill take the buy trade on greendot at the bottom of channel line while the price being above the openline. but should I exit on the opposite dot on the top channel line?
Yes, when the ZZ line turns up and a larger dot appears consider taking profit or when the price gets to the channel line. Another option is to wait for the Square Semafor. Knowing exactly the best place to take profit is harder than knowing where to enter.

This might help also. viewtopic.php?p=1295490478#p1295490478
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Skyold, FAIZANXG, Jedidiah, LJC, StuartWong
nil desperandum

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:08 pm I blew my funded account trying to use XARD system. Every time I opened a position the price went against me (Litterly), I followed how xard explained starting from square and then buying/selling on dots on the channel but then I see people only using Dots (without square) I followed the rules but as soon as I open position the dot repaints and I'm left holding the loss. I've tried many mixtures of Xard system including (V13 + V39) that few claimed to be "Money machine" but still I'm currently in loss.

Obviously its me who is doing something wrong but I don't know what. Its really frustrating...
Hi Faizanxg please don't be in total despair you will eventually get ahold of it, I believe members that where once new in here went through the same. To be quite honest I blew accounts since last year made back my losses last month & I am still going. All I can say is that the beauty of both Xard & Xu Hybrid System is out of this world. What I've observed is that I was very impatient every time when I think I got it right, I learn something new again & again. Decided to back test for 2 months by using "strategy tester" to study how each indicator works especially the Xard semafors. The Station helped me cut my learning curve short it would have taken me 5+ to get it right. Grateful! <3 <3 :problem:
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post (total 3):
FAIZANXG, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah