QuestionRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Guys

I’m new here. 😊 I discovered this trading system this week and I find it very interesting. I love how everything is made simple to understand and follow. So far, I think I’ve understood all the rules that need to be met for an entry.

However, I have 2 questions.

1.) I’ve seen that on the 5-minute, we use arrow dot to arrow dot to enter when it’s in sync with the 30-minute. Can we also use the white dot that appears after an arrow (that is, the white dot on the same trend then enter on ema cross) or must it be the arrow one only?

2.) How do we take TP or how do we exit? Set a specific TP like 50pips? At the high/low of the day? At the next supply/demand zone? When the candle changes color to a different trend?

Thanks.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Good day everyone,

Is anyone else having problems with the auto refresh?
I've downloaded the 34 version auto refresh indicator and still doesn't do the trick. I have to go up one timeframe and back down for everything to change....any advice on how to possibly fix it would be much appreciated. Btw I've added the 34 version expert advisor because I can move it around on my screen, don't know if that could have done something.

Kind Regards

samxtrader wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:41 am Hi Xard

XARD: OOps! My Bad, I have a habit of setting stuff to my 55" screen.
This version can be resized...

Hi, samxtrader.
I see that you've implemented Xard's latest changes to XU-38. How did you turn on red and blue background. XU-38 doesn't have background setting anymore. I know that there is a separate indy for the background but I can't seem to find it. Can you help?
Thanks in advance,
Robert

Getting warmed up for the Lottery months ahead... There be Pip$$$ for the making in the coming months.
Stay focused... WAIT!!! WATCH!!! & Don't freeze when it comes to FIRING that trigger.
And above all, remember... Don't be Greedy, Be Consistent.

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Merylfx, Flandria2, Skyold, jmonts, BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, oskar656, Jedidiah, Musashi, Krunal Gajjar, dansmol, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:47 am Getting warmed up for the Lottery months ahead... There be Pip$$$ for the making in the coming months.
Stay focused... WAIT!!! WATCH!!! & Don't freeze when it comes to FIRING that trigger.
And above all, remember... Don't be Greedy, Be Consistent.

Xard777
Help me understand a bit, does this mean that yesterday (23rd) there was no entry because the 5-minute and the 30-minute time frames did not sync on any 5 minute ema 9 and ema 36 cross over?

XARD: It is nice to have both TFs in sync but there are always trades available, the 5min TF is colour coded; Price below the Daily Open and Pink Candles... consider SELLS, Price Above the Daily Open and Blue Candles... consider BUYS.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Musashi, fibo7818, StuartWong

Don't be greedy, be consistent.
September, October, and November are your lottery months... Book your Winning Pip$$$$ Every Trading Day.
Woohoo!!! Can't Wait.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

kacraj wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:23 pm Dear XARD777 Sri Ji,
XU v38 Setup has EA.
Does this do automated trading?
If so, please let me know how to go about.

Thanks,
kacraj
Yeah, there's an EA. It's brilliant. Made me over a trillion dollars in less than a year. All you've got to do to get it is
XARD: The EA allows you to BUY, SELL, and CLOSE trades at the push of a button.
These users thanked the author Tessa Rakt for the post:
kacraj
Great results can be achieved by trading the left side of the chart