Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I will post XU v35 later this weekend.
This way we all can be on the same Pip$ making page.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:04 am Trading should be fun
Learn to Fish young trader person, learn to Fish.
Xard777
maybe a stupid question.. but...

What is the purpose of the subwindow? for what do you use it?

It feels like there is never really any need to look at it and whenever you post a chart explaining a bit what you see, you never seem to mention the subwindow either.

Obivously everyone can use whatever they want, just curious in what way the subwindow is helping you.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Meyney
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:07 am maybe a stupid question.. but...

What is the purpose of the subwindow? for what do you use it?

It feels like there is never really any need to look at it and whenever you post a chart explaining a bit what you see, you never seem to mention the subwindow either.

Obivously everyone can use whatever they want, just curious in what way the subwindow is helping you.
I would also like to know what it does. :hug:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.