Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kjoni wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:59 pm Aus200 is such a Gentle Lass when it comes to R:R... Time Zone allowing and away from Big News Event's, not such a Brute! I'd Recommend her most over the others to new Traders as per Xard Rules... imho ......
It AUS200 has been rather subdued the last month, usually, it is good for a run after the open to 61.8% ADR.

HK50 Gapped up when the exchange session opened today, was a nice sell. I haven't seen it gap for a while, white line is where it gapped, thought it was over at YLow.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, kjoni, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:50 pm It AUS200 has been rather subdued the last month, usually, it is good for a run after the open to 61.8% ADR.

HK50 Gapped up when the exchange session opened today, was a nice sell. I haven't seen it gap for a while, white line is where it gapped, thought it was over at YLow.
You can say that again! She's still loyal :) .... Gap up on Open, Mop up some intraday liquidity and Run with the Ball >> 61.8%

Meat of the matter? yes, very subdued.... that 4 HR Wedge + Weekly Chart in relation to Xard's 42 EMA + 200 SMA ! Interesting June coming Up for Aus200....
Attachments