Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I have made a few tweaks to the tma_centered_bandsXXXX indicator to reduce the colour changes as the trend changes.

The original version is here. viewtopic.php?p=1295474780#p1295474780

Also I added a take profit alert which is triggered when ever price crosses outside the band. The screenshot below shows where alerts occured at the yellow circles.

The way I use it is if the slope is showing little trend I take profit as soon as the price touches the edge of the band. If there is a strong trend look at taking price at one of the ADR levels 38.25% or 61.85% etc. When price is outside the band and retraces I always get out before it re-enters the band. Usually if the trend continues there will be opportunities to enter at a better price after the next dot inside the ribbon.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 13):
Castle73, Mundu19, FiveS, eduarescobar, Skyold, LJC, pfxi, DaveTrader, Kev21, thomdel, stond, edandy, MarVas
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:29 pm I have made a few tweaks to the tma_centered_bandsXXXX indicator to reduce the colour changes as the trend changes.

The original version is here. viewtopic.php?p=1295474780#p1295474780

Also I added a take profit alert which is triggered when ever price crosses outside the band. The screenshot below shows where alerts occured at the yellow circles.

The way I use it is if the slope is showing little trend I take profit as soon as the price touches the edge of the band. If there is a strong trend look at taking price at one of the ADR levels 38.25% or 61.85% etc. When price is outside the band and retraces I always get out before it re-enters the band. Usually if the trend continues there will be opportunities to enter at a better price after the next dot inside the ribbon.
HI,
Something wrong with your v30 template. The template speaks about xu v30... files but in the indicator folders there are only xu v20... files.

bűn

@xard777 The alert for the RSI ma on the version 32 doesn't seem to work.. Kindly work on it if there will be a future update..

Regards.

At times I feel like a kid that's been handed the golden ticket to the chocolate factory, it's amazing and I am never disappointed with what I find.
Being able to test and tweak stuff just makes trading that much more fun.
just loving it.[/color][/i]
Xard777

[/quote]

Hi Everyone,
I am testing the TDI on Chart (by kvak), looks promising.
A lot of these indicators really just confirm what I already have with the 200SMA/42EMA/9EMA configuration.
But like I said before, I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to new indicators.
If I do come across something nice, I will no doubt add it to my setup and post it for everyone's perusal.
Been watching the new Thor trailer and listening to Gun n Roses and can't get the tune out of my head:-(((

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, Castle73, thomdel, kvak, Skyold, jmonts, maroka, ParallelNative, MarVas
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Hi Everyone,
A lot of these indicators really just confirm what I already have with the 200SMA/42EMA/9EMA configuration.
But like I said before, I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to new indicators.
If I do come across something nice, I will no doubt add it to my setup and post it for everyone's perusal.
Been watching the new Thor trailer and listening to Gun n Roses and can't get the tune out of my head:-(((

Xard777
xard777 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:52 pm Hi Everyone,

Xard777
xard777 wrote: Hi Everyone,

Xard777
Dear XARD777!
Thank you for the latest version of your trading system.
The system is super, and well prompts. But there is one problem, the trading system loads the computer system very much, the computer hangs, MT4 hangs, the response from the system and platform disappears.
What to do?

XARD: The way I get around the lag is by running MT4 on a 4GB RamDrive... No lag, just runs sweet.
These users thanked the author Nurlan for the post:
tokjanggut

Ok, I am finished for the day, the sun is out and the pubs are calling.
As usually don't go chasing it and being greedy.
Simply keep taking some meat off the bone, and you will find that it all adds up.

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, Skyold, ico111, dansmol, msbh, edandy, MarVas, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:27 pm I have been working on the TMA Bands indicator posted previously and added entry alerts. Now it is like painting with numbers, very simple and clear what to do. It is still mostly XARD just with a few bells and whistles.

Alerts will not be triggered when the TMA band is grey due to no trend. When price leaves the ribbon and it matches the TMA band trend it will alert you immediately. You will need to look if it is a valid trade though ie a second dot has occurred. I suggest taking profit when price touches the edge of the TMA band unless it is a strong trend/breakout. Then reenter after the next dot in the central ribbon and trend continuation at the edge of the ribbon. The Alert Spacing setting is the number of seconds before another alert on that chart can be triggered. You can adjust to a larger number if you are getting too many alerts. The MA setting match V20 & V30, Slope Threshold controls how much Grey space is shown.

The green circles indicate entries and the yellow take profit, last TP was at the 61.85 ADR level. 38.25ADR is also a good place to be taking profit.

The TMA band recalculates and before anyone screams it repaints, repainting is not the same thing. The first yellow circle in the screen shot was on the edge of the TMA band at the time price got there. TMA is a Triangular Moving Average, this means the values to calculate the average from the center have a higher weighting in the final calculation than the values closer to the start and finish.

This works with version 20 or 30, just copy ALL the indicator files to your indicators and templates to templates. Then choose one of the 4 templates, I normally trade on M5. If you want to make your own setup you need to load the tma bands indicator before Universe etc otherwise it will be on top of everything loaded before it. If you like this and want future updates click the thumbs up.
pardon me mate, ive some questions.
so u add zigzag on v2 right? when both meet there will be big arrow head?(1)
the role is entry when above/below of t1MA cloud and so close position? so whats the function of those red and green pimple? (2)
last question, whatr best pair will works for ur preset? since urs and xard value of T1MA differ each other.(3)
best regards, hope we keep strong in these today crisis.