Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:26 am Here is all the indicators and template that are shown in the screenshot above, some of the indicators are my own work.

V20 Universe still requires changing the timeframe to get it going, I have not found what is causing that yet.
thanks for sharing
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
XXXX
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

samxtrader wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:13 am Xard are there anymore updates coming or is the XU-22 final update ?
XARD: Yes, I have a new update coming next week... XU v30
Wooooo!

I can't wait for the master to return!

Dear Master Xard.

If you have "enough-enough-enough" time, please review the logic of the "Xard Compound entry". :hug:

The entry line does not display properly @currency pairs and some CFDs. :think:

Thank you very much,sir.

Mrs.W

XARD: When I posted it I said that it was for US2000 index only.
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:01 am Wooooo!

I can't wait for the master to return!

Dear Master Xard.

If you have "enough-enough-enough" time, please review the logic of the "Xard Compound entry". :hug:

The entry line does not display properly @currency pairs and some CFDs. :think:

Thank you very much,sir.

Mrs.W

XARD: When I posted it I said that it was for US2000 index only.
Oh, I completely forgot about that. :sweat:

If possible, it would be great if you could make it so that we can tweak the parameters. :In Love: <3

Thank you very much,sir. :hug:

Mrs.W
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:05 am Oh, I completely forgot about that. :sweat:

If possible, it would be great if you could make it so that we can tweak the parameters. :In Love: <3

Thank you very much,sir. :hug:

Mrs.W
Try this indicator by a trader called Comar from forexfactory. It's similar but not as precise as XARD's in terms of the Semfors.
Mundu
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, maroka, Jedidiah

Mundu19 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:08 pm Try this indicator by a trader called Comar from forexfactory. It's similar but not as precise as XARD's in terms of the Semfors.
Mundu
Thank you,Mundu. :hug:

Mrs.W
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Update... XU v30

Here is the latest version for everyone's perusal.
Enjoy!

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world