Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I d/l setup 20 again and had a quick look at it.
It appears to be running OK on my pc, Again, I am running MT4 on a ramdisk on Linux OS using a windows wrapper which runs the setup sweet with no lag.

My main problem is that I am trading on setup 22 now where I am pushing the envelope that bit further, so the earliest that I can really look at setup 20 would be over the weekend when I can run it on a windows laptop and sort out any issues that arise.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
thomdel, Mundu19, Castle73, humbatov, samxtrader, happy_trader, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:29 pm I d/l setup 20 again and had a quick look at it.
It appears to be running OK on my pc, Again, I am running a ramdisk on linux using a windows wrapper which runs the setup sweet with no lag.

My main problem is that I am trading on setup 22 now where I am pushing the envelope that bit further, so the earliest that I can really look at setup 20 would be over the weekend when I can run it on a windows laptop and sort out any issues that arise.
Xard777
I have 6 charts open on one platform and is running fine on windows 11 but I don't use dash.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
xard777, Mundu19, pfxi, Pauliz, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:29 pm I d/l setup 20 again and had a quick look at it.
It appears to be running OK on my pc, Again, I am running MT4 on a ramdisk on Linux OS using a windows wrapper which runs the setup sweet with no lag.

Xard777
My setup is running fine too on linux and with DASH. But I only have two charts running on two monitors.
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
xard777