Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:28 am I know some people like this setup, as jimmy said even xard approves however, I think we should only post xards setups here and move the new setup to new thread.
some of the people here are easily confused.
when you change one or two things is easy but when you take out the foundations i think you should create new thread which all interested can fallow.
I agree with these. Use the XARD template to post your trades. Otherwise, we will all slide into complete chaos from a multitude of systems.
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Musashi wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:47 pm Hi guys,

Many thanks to those who suggested new brokers for me to look at, much appreciated.

Still only trading AUS200 - following rules. Everything working as it should. Rinse and repeat. Fine-tuning my headspace is the main thing, as per my last updates.

Experiments on Demo 1:100 leverage is the only way I can replicate Xards massive 150% for a day. Not quite there, but trying. Thus the request for a broker offering higher leverage.

The first one is from last Friday. Second today & tonight.

Xard, question: If it is not too much to ask when you made the 150% day, what leverage were you using?

Well done Musashi! Impressive results. When you eventually go live, try to have few positions open at any given time. This will limit the damage if the market turns against you. I've been caught by that in the past.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
Musashi

Boobligoom wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:08 pm I agree with these. Use the XARD template to post your trades. Otherwise, we will all slide into complete chaos from a multitude of systems.
I'll do that :) All posts relating to my setup will be in a new thread :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
fadhayemustafa
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:29 pm I'll do that :) All posts relating to my setup will be in a new thread :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
if the owner says its ok for you to post, please continue posting. its a means of improving the system as XARD has said. you can also modify it to also include Xard indicators. these past few months we have been able to help improve this system thereby making our trades profitable. The Goal is to better ourselves not to isolate ourselves. Thank you Xard and everyone who has contributed in one way or the other
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Guys I have a question regarding Beatle's system. So I am testing adding the RSI-nrp indicator that Mustafa used. I am using a 4hr setting, so am wondering how they fully function. So they don't paint only once the 4hr closes right. I know they dont repaint but I am unsure how using 4hr setting effects using it on 15min. Looking at it, if the history of its colors and everything never changed after candle close, it could work well. I'll share the settings. I am testing out the best entries. You will always enter with the RSI MA thats on top of the CCI. But a rule could be a bearish red and bullish green in any of the RSI-nrp. Another use can be it helps find trend change with just the RSI-nrp cross.

Thanks.
The settings 1-1 and 1-2 are top subwindow/ 2nd subwindow
The settings 2-1 and 2-2 are bottom subwindow/ 3rd subwindow

sorry i posted this before seeing Beatle's new thread so thats why its not there
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post:
yoki
LIFE IS WAR

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:56 am There is a second Dot only it is a higher timeframe and a more significant Dot. Trade the 2nd Dots so Dot 2, 4, 6......

The Trend is down, although there is the Orange ZZ and Large Semafor below the Trend is still down. My take on it is to ignore that large Semafore until it is confirmed by a higher Dot or what we call a "Second Dot" with a change in colour of the candles to the upside.
Thank you for your input FourXXXX!! The problem is that you couldn't have taken any of the "2nd dots" short because the Large Orange ZZ was on the bottom and kept "repainting." Xard has specifically said to not go against the Orange ZZ. So all of those trades would have been invalid in real time trading. Thanks G
These users thanked the author harveyspecter for the post:
optionhk

xard777 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:33 pm I really like other people uploading their ideas and templates as I feel it's the best way to moving forward. The forum is full of very talented people and they come out with so many improved ideas and I am like damn, how did I not see that, this makes trading sooo much easier.
It is this pool of resources that make forex-station what it is, so I welcome and encourage everyone to upload their ideas and get it out there.
Yes, some may pick it apart but from time to time a few will take that planted seed and create something truly special with it and they in turn will pay it forward and give back to the community.

Xard777
Xard, eres un tio grande!!!! I translate it... Xard, you are a big guy !!!!

Whenever you are trading always ask yourself...
"Am I in a BUY trade Above the Open line or am I in a SELL trade Below the Open line?"
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world