Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:27 am

I have now corrected the stability and will post the fixed indy later - testing it on laptops etc.
Xard777

It is nice to see that people appreciate the time you are spending for others,

Your good system and indicators speaks for itself for their robustness.

I think people like you spending time for others deserve more words of appreciation,

As you can get back the money but not time.

traderdoug wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:44 am XARD,
On the file update, Oanda MT4 keeps crashing. I did a reinstall earlier today and that worked at the time. But it won't work now.
Any ideas?
dougl
Guys, I copied the files onto a Lenovo thinkpad and it works a treat.
Granted, the first time I call up a Pair the angles are blank but when I change the TF say to H4 then back to H1 everything is drawn in and there is no flashing and the angles stay put. The only problem is when you call up a new Pair for the first time but once I change the TF everything works fine and going back to that pair at a later time everything is still there.

It is very stable on my pc and laptop, if anything the setup was a bit too bright on the laptop but I simply turned down the brightness halfway and it looked great.
All the best
Xard777

On my laptop the new setup is running blisteringly fast, albeit that it's running on a ram drive but the Symbol updates are totally smoking.
I am having to look twice to check if it updated it is so fast. Even when I run the crosshairs on the laptop, it is sooo sweet, absolutely no lag :-)

Here are the files again just in case I uploaded a wrong file earlier.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
JI YU, Jimmy, Arina, Jagg, heispark, mtp, Roper, simon_n3z, Lodi, rijay, kvak, hannele, BenOscar, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:39 pm You gotta just luv this setup.... 61.8% of the time (pun intended). :-)
Xard777
auto fibs!!!! gosh i love it......... on my chart it is 61.9% is that ok?? should i changing something?? i dont wanna touch anything by mistake :shock:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

DTRCT wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:50 pm Dear Xard777
Thank you for this setup,
I have one question; Which time frame do you recommend to trade with this setup for a newbie trader.
DT
Just stick with 1hr timeframe.
Also, make sure the CCI in the sub-windows is matching your trading analysis, if it does not then stay out and wait till it does.

Sometimes a trade looks so good on the main chart window that you just want to jump in a reap all the rewards only to find out that you are giving back all your previous winnings and it is only then that you notice the CCI in the sub window is no way near matching your trading analysis.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
mtp, DTRCT, hannele, BenOscar, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world