Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:01 pm

OOps! My Bad... Corrected (inc. Dax30)
All the best
Xard777
Hello Mr. XARD777! There are two details, and it is my personal request: 1. When selecting the Japanese candlestick, the background color can only be the default black (20.20.40). Please add the color setting option of this question, or always keep it. The color of the background is the same; (Is not relevant topic: I personally choose the Japanese candlestick, and then add a Heiken Ashi indicator with a switch button, it is convenient to switch between the two). 2, (TMA BAND 2) color is the default white (Snow), please add the color setting option, so I can choose the white background; for the above two points, no matter whether you make changes, thank you for your selfless contribution!

xard777 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:42 am

Hi ddjink,

There are lots of ways that you can trade this setup, here is the simplest way that I know.

Trade the three biggest movers that you feel comfortable risking your pennies in.

Look at the Daily Average of the movers and when they tend to move the most.

For example, I trade HK50, GBPAUD & WS30

HK50 during the Asian session, GBPAUD during the London Session & WS30 during the US session.
You only need to book 35pips off each of them to amass +100 pips each Day.

Friday, HK50 moved +400 Pips in it's Asian session, GBPAUD moved +68 down & +75 up off the SELL/BUY alert during the London session and WS30 moved +140 & +140 off the SELL/BUY alert during the US session. There is no need to be greedy, just take some meat off the bone and walk away.

All the best
Xard777
Thanks a lot. Stay blessed
These users thanked the author ddjink for the post:
vvFish

li yu cen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:53 pm
Hello Mr. XARD777! There are two details, and it is my personal request: 1. When selecting the Japanese candlestick, the background color can only be the default black (20.20.40). Please add the color setting option of this question, or always keep it. The color of the background is the same; (Is not relevant topic: I personally choose the Japanese candlestick, and then add a Heiken Ashi indicator with a switch button, it is convenient to switch between the two). 2, (TMA BAND 2) color is the default white (Snow), please add the color setting option, so I can choose the white background; for the above two points, no matter whether you make changes, thank you for your selfless contribution!GBPNZDH1.png
I like your settings can you please screen shot

Fabio.g wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:46 pm thanks, and one more just now
Way to go brother! :!:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance