Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:59 am Update

Replace XARDFX-39.ex4 with this version.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD you are a gem, have been using this system for weeks now XARD38 to be precise and am getting 10-30 pips per trade and on all pairs in any time frame TF.. My question and please don't misquote me wonderful people because am downloading all the upgrades Now the question why the upgrade or have you notice a glitch on the lower version ? Once again it an harmless question with know intention what so ever to disrupt the peace of the forum....

Thanks

Christonly wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:24 am XARD you are a gem, have been using this system for weeks now XARD38 to be precise and am getting 10-30 pips per trade and on all pairs in any time frame TF.. My question and please don't misquote me wonderful people because am downloading all the upgrades Now the question why the upgrade or have you notice a glitch on the lower version ? Once again it an harmless question with know intention what so ever to disrupt the peace of the forum....
Thanks
A few patches added.
PRICE line is now coloured, could be used as a take profit, exit or continuation signal.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
Christonly, Jimmy, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Classic Intraday Move

Here we have a nice move off the OpenPos UP line.
As Price was crossing the line we see that the TMA Histo/Ribbon lines is showing Blue (Up Move).
The CCI Histo is also Blue (Up Move).
We have a Blue (Up Move) PRICE line which is crossing the TREND line.
The stage is set and everything is primed for an Up Move.

As I said in an earlier post that we want to simply take some meat off the bone (Book the Pip$, Get Out) and let everyone else fight over the remains. Yes, price may well continue up to 100% ADR (or even beyond).

Our No.1 goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.

GBPAUD ADR = 187 (as shown in the InfoBox)
OpenPos lines are by default set to 10% move off the ADR (which in this case is 18.7 Pip move off the OPEN line)
Our target line of 61.65% ADR = 115.66 off the OPEN line (187*0.6185)
Take off the 10% OpenPos move from the OPEN Line would give us (115.66-18.7) a profit of 96.96 Pip$

A simpler way is to multply the ADR by 0.5185 or 51.85%, This will give you the number of Pip$ from the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
So 187 ADR x 0.5185 = 96.96 Pip$ Profit from an entry off the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
96.96 Pips rounded off to zero decimal places would give us 97 Pip$ (as shown in the InfoBox on the chart).

All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Jimmy, twix, moey_dw, kvak, RplusT, appsoluxions, Christonly, paroucia, maroka, ardalan1991, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, Forexlearner
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:29 pm Classic Intraday Move

Here we have a nice move off the OpenPos UP
Xard777
Missed this one....... thx for guiding us sir with top example....... loving this thread :)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:29 pm Classic Intraday Move

Here we have a nice move off the OpenPos UP line.
As Price was crossing the line we see that the TMA Histo/Ribbon lines is showing Blue (Up Move).
The CCI Histo is also Blue (Up Move).
We have a Blue (Up Move) PRICE line which is crossing the TREND line.
The stage is set and everything is primed for an Up Move.

As I said in an earlier post that we want to simply take some meat off the bone (Book the Pip$, Get Out) and let everyone else fight over the remains. Yes, price may well continue up to 100% ADR (or even beyond).

Our No.1 goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.

GBPAUD ADR = 187 (as shown in the InfoBox)
OpenPos lines are by default set to 10% move off the ADR (which in this case is 18.7 Pip move off the OPEN line)
Our target line of 61.65% ADR = 115.66 off the OPEN line (187*0.6185)
Take off the 10% OpenPos move from the OPEN Line would give us (115.66-18.7) a profit of 96.96 Pip$

A simpler way is to multply the ADR by 0.5185 or 51.85%, This will give you the number of Pip$ from the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
So 187 ADR x 0.5185 = 96.96 Pip$ Profit from an entry off the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
96.96 Pips rounded off to zero decimal places would give us 97 Pip$ (as shown in the InfoBox on the chart).

All the best
Xard777
Dear Friends
pls help me understand the entry
should I take this buy? Where should be the entry point?
Thanks for your help
Attachments