Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:23 am OK, Try this, Only trade one instrument (become master of one)
Now on the 15m TF I want you to mark each day where the Daily HIGH and Daily LOW are.

You are not going to believe this but it will start out with a large Dot and work its way down to smaller Dots.
You should start to see a pattern of movement. It will be the same coming from a Top down or a Down up.
Look to trade at these Dot levels once price has crossed the Trend line.
If you find yourself starting to make profit then repeat this scenario.
If not, then this strategy is not for you my friend.

Xard777
Hi all! I am very happy to be in this community. Special thanks to Mr. Xard and those who help make this system even better.
I have a request Mr. Xard, you or someone please explain more precisely what is meant in this post.
Thank you for your efforts, regards Marat

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DaveTrader wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:50 am Stick with it, the light will come on!

Does your broker offer any mini pairs/indices? Demo accounts just simply don’t feel the same and you can never capture the psychology of trading with them. A mini account allows very low risk but still has money at stake. Open the smallest account your broker allows and check it out, if you haven’t. Even though it’s a small account, you will feel the desire to not blow it up and make it grow. I can’t recommend that approach enough while mastering the trade.
Pepperstone