Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:54 pm if you wanted to look for an entry point on the small red dot, since the color of the candles is always the same what do you recommend? unlike the second figure that manages to change color
The Triangle can redraw and the dot can move but it will not draw a triangle until the second candle after the candle with the Triangle dot. So always best to have at least one other reason to take a trade, if not just wait. You are better off waiting if you are not sure.

The better trade would be off the dot @ 33871.6 where price crossed the signal line and the candle turned red, RSIOMA was turning down. Or enter when the open line was crossed you had every indicator telling you to sell then.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Mundu19, LJC, sgarr, Musashi, StuartWong
nil desperandum

@FourXXXX, I added your latest ZZ alert which is best to use to get an alert so you don't stare at the monitor all the time.

There is a BTC chart from now and as you can see there is no green dot, which should appear in my opinion on the M30 because we get a green dot with white on the M5. Is that because the settings are different from the templates? M5 is used version 46 G Channel template, and the M30 is the same as add on with your latest ZZ alert. Is there any way to sync them to have the same on both? Also for your information M30 candle had a close and there is still no dot, which I first thought was the key.

Thank you for the answer in advance.
Attachments

Started working on higher TFs 15m and 30m, to reduce market noise.
The markers show the various 2nd Dots for trading.
It is not 100% yet, but getting there.

Xard777

There are different ways to set the intra-day BIAS.
Ideally, I would like to set the BIAS off the Pink Dot but as you can see from the chart that there are more ways to skin a cat.
So for now, I will simply use the White Dot/ZigZag line, more trades for the taking which breaks down to more Pip$$$ which means that we can hit our daily target quicker. Get in, get out, and book those Pip$$$.

I suppose in a way, trading off the White Dot/ZigZag line is really trading off the Pink Dot as I want to WAIT!!! until the 2nd White Dot has appeared then trade to the next Pink Dot. Take a look at the enclosed charts to see what I mean. That is where you will find the best meat on the bone :-))
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
DVanAssen, Jedidiah, fibo7818, thomdel, Mickey Abi, FAIZANXG, knglerxst, Skyold, Musashi, Mundu19, StuartWong, Kev21, maroka, dn101
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:44 am Started working on higher TFs 15m and 30m, to reduce market noise.
The markers show the various 2nd Dots for trading.
It is not 100% yet, but getting there.

Xard777

There are different ways to set the intra-day BIAS.
Ideally, I would like to set the BIAS off the Pink Dot but as you can see from the chart that there are more ways to skin a cat.
So for now, I will simply use the White Dot/ZigZag line, more trades for the taking which breaks down to more Pip$$$ which means that we can hit our daily target quicker. Get in, get out, and book those Pip$$$.

I suppose in a way, trading off the White Dot/ZigZag line is really trading off the Pink Dot as I want to WAIT!!! until the 2nd White Dot has appeared then trade to the next Pink Dot. Take a look at the enclosed charts to see what I mean. That is where you will find the best meat on the bone :-))
what do you think if I use the traffic lights large circles to reduce noise, they look the same as its zig zag
Attachments

promixer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:32 am @FourXXXX, I added your latest ZZ alert which is best to use to get an alert so you don't stare at the monitor all the time.

There is a BTC chart from now and as you can see there is no green dot, which should appear in my opinion on the M30 because we get a green dot with white on the M5. Is that because the settings are different from the templates? M5 is used version 46 G Channel template, and the M30 is the same as add on with your latest ZZ alert. Is there any way to sync them to have the same on both? Also for your information M30 candle had a close and there is still no dot, which I first thought was the key.

Thank you for the answer in advance.
The indicator I posted is a ZZ indicator and does not draw semafor dots.

You need to set the extdepth in the ZZ alert indicator to match the semafors.
nil desperandum