Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:52 am Try only trading with $200 and look to doubling your account in a month.
If you can't double $200 then you can forget trading with $10'000.
Aim for 3.5% per day trading the Dow Jones.
Always look at your intra-day trading BIAS off the last Main Semafor (Pink).
If it is a Bottom Pink Semafor then look at BUY trades once the RSI is above 50
If it is a top Pink Semafor then look at SELL trades once the RSI is below 50
Once you hit your target, STOP!!! it is all about goal setting.
Once achieved, you can increase the goal say from 3.5% to 7.5%
When you eventually get up to 15% per day then go no further.
Simply keep trading and complete your six busiest months of the year (FEB,MAR,APR,SEP,OCT,&NOV).
Rinse and repeat.

Xard777

Remember, it is not about I have 100'000 in my trading account and doing all these trades for a whole month just to make a lousy $200.
It is about having a trading plan and sticking with it for the duration. This is what builds second nature, memory muscle so when you do trade with the big bucks you have a workable system already in place. And like I have mentioned before, if the trading system that you are using can't double your $200 then you can forget trading with $100'000. BUY Tesla stock instead.
Hi, when you say increase the goal, you mean by making the same trades with more lot, or making more trades with same lot?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
fibo7818

Faizanxg

That’s how you take Xard’s meat off the bone. Nice stress free trades too, aren’t they?

As far as increasing your percentage, increasing the number of trades should only apply if you’re finding yourself passing on trades because of account size/%. As your account grows you can have more open trades….AS LONG AS you stick to the trade set ups that got you there in the first place. You can learn and implement additional setups, as long as they have been tested. Just don’t increase the number of trades by loosening up rules just for the sake of increasing frequency.

So, the answer for me is to responsibly increase the lot size while looking for those same setups.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post:
FAIZANXG

FAIZANXG wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:44 am Couldve waited to exit on the bigger DOT on top but gotta go somewhere..

Weekend Trades BTCUSDT
Trade 1 +22.28%
Trade 2 +28.44%
Trade 3 +27.37%
Trade 4 +14.70%

Aright im done for the weeknd.

Ready for Indices...
This is nice and good to see but I would be interested to hear your risk for that trade. Is that 30%? Or more or less? Because with these trades you show and risking let we say 5% is not achievable. I am not attacking you but it would be good to hear that side too so we all know how to tackle that as you do. #hungryofinformation

Good job! ;) Keep rolling.

promixer wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:23 am This is nice and good to see but I would be interested to hear your risk for that trade. Is that 30%? Or more or less? Because with these trades you show and risking let we say 5% is not achievable. I am not attacking you but it would be good to hear that side too so we all know how to tackle that as you do. #hungryofinformation

Good job! ;) Keep rolling.
I was going crazy with the risk of 50%😂 I got home and saw Mr.Xard’s instructions regarding the system and had about $500 in my exchange so i was like why not try it on crypto. I

I wast not gonna risk that much but after seeing the setups and after first trade I got too confident so risked 50% of my balance and it turned out to be good trades.

I posted screenshot of the chart for each trade.

It was just a test and it worked out great

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:20 pm GBPUSDM5.png
Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Good day to you.
In M5 & M15:
(1) Gold Square at the bottom, then
(2) Pink Semafor at the top.
(3) Dot in white

What's on my mind?
(1) Do i focus on the Pink Semafor, take sell trades of the 2nd dot?
(2) Gold square at the bottom,wait until there is a 2nd green dot in white, take buy trades from there?
I want to take trades based on the M15 bias.

Could consider sharing your comments?

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Stuart
Attachments

StuartWong wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:49 pm Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Good day to you.
In M5 & M15:
(1) Gold Square at the bottom, then
(2) Pink Semafor at the top.
(3) Dot in white

What's on my mind?
(1) Do i focus on the Pink Semafor, take sell trades of the 2nd dot?
(2) Gold square at the bottom,wait until there is a 2nd green dot in white, take buy trades from there?
I want to take trades based on the M15 bias.

Could consider sharing your comments?

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Stuart
ATM it appears to be going sideways so I would sit on my hands.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
StuartWong, Jedidiah
nil desperandum