Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
oskar656, XXXX
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Wole wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:47 am XARD FOREX ENTRY or XARD INDEX ENTRY:
For me it looks good.
The more I want to know logic behind, the more I get confused..
Can you briefly explain
And share the indicator.
Thank you.
Mr.Xard is showing the new update that will be released in FEB and by that he meant that it can be used on both FOREX and INDICES.

read this thread from first page and you’ll understand the system.

They don’t “SPOON FEED” here…
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Jedidiah

Wole wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:47 am XARD FOREX ENTRY or XARD INDEX ENTRY:
For me it looks good.
The more I want to know logic behind, the more I get confused..
Can you briefly explain
And share the indicator.
Thank you.
Please stop requesting, the new version will not be uploaded until February next year
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
FAIZANXG
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

promixer wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:55 am Wow thats great. Maybe you can enlight community with the screenshot of the trades you have taken. I assume thats from 1 minute timeframe?
YES! 1 min timeframe while I have 5m and 15m on screen to follow.

Imagine if I didnt close the last buys.. hahahaha but not gonna be sad or greedy.
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Jedidiah