Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

StuartWong wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:34 pm Dear Mr Xard,

Thank you for the next update.
I have questions regarding the process to take a trade.
When i see a gold square in M30, do i:
(a) Wait for a 2nd dot in M30 as confirmation that the current trend is changing?
(b) Go to M5, waiting for the 2nd dot to take a trade based on the established rules?

In M5, prices are above the Daily Opening Line, do I
(a) go ahead to take a sell trade based on the rules?
(b) wait for the prices to be under the Daily Opening Line to take a sell trade, based on the rules?

Looking forward to learning from you.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Stuart

XARD: Trading Above/Below the Daily Open as a Maxim works well but in this case you would be OK to take the trade as the Price crossed the trend line after the 2nd Dot. Just looking at your chart confirms that.

When trading you are looking for confirmation of your actions prior to taking them, you do not want to think too much about what you are doing, so we try and keep it simple with a few steps. If looking to take a SELL, you have to ask yourself, is the RSI below the Mid level? is Price below the Trend line? are we trading off a 2nd Dot? the 2nd Dot is used as support/resistance which shows up on the chart in a ZigZag like fashion when viewed from the starting block to the finish line (as in a relay race). In this case, we have our Square as our starting block and a larger semafor as our finish line and in between, we have our 2 Dots which is our baton change and we look to take off from the 2nd Dot towards the finish line.

As you can see, it is NOT rocket science, it is just a ZigZag that appears in ALL time cycles in ALL charts. You just pick your spot and go for it. Rinse and Repeat.

Dear Mr Xard,

Thank you for your reply and comments.
I am in the process of "unlearning - learning - relearning" to see trading is not rocket science.
Yes, i want to keep trading simple.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Jedidiah

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:34 am so close to giving up.. :) idk what am I doing wrong in Xard System
Dear FaiZanXG,

May i suggest focusing on the most updated version of XU system to-date?
Add not additional indicators.
Choose one currency pair.
Stay with the same currency pair for learning and trading.
Have two time frames.
Choose the time frames.
Stay with the time frames.

Screen shot the charts.
Make notes.
Post them in the forums.

I gain much doing the above as others contribute their thoughts and comments.
I learn from them.
One day at a time.
One step at a time.
If not today, then tomorrow.
The market is there tomorrow, next Monday.
Hope the above helps.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, xard777, FAIZANXG, erynade, Skyold, Giangyforex

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:58 pm Good morning traders, having a chillout morning with my coffee, listening to Lisa Stansfield (don't knock it, I am old), and doing what I do best, taking a trade-off the 2nd Dot (as you do).

I have made a few changes to the setup, this forum is without a doubt the best in the world with remarkable coders like mrtools and kvak (and so many others) and the quality of the stuff that they produce just keeps blowing my mind. Trading is so much easier when like-minded people get together to create order out of chaos.

Anyway, enough ranting, here is my chart for this morning.
I will no doubt post an update over the weekend.
Xard777

AMAZING MR XARD! This new version looks great! way more simplified and straight to the point and thanks for explaining your reason to take the trade with the rules!
G channel just makes it a childsplay

looking forward to make PIPPIDY PIPS

Coolcrow wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:17 pm You are clearly in a rush to make money as soon as possible. Most traders will tell you from experience this is the wrong kind of mentality to have as it will invoke emotions. I rushed into trading as well in February this year and I came very close to blowing up my live account in just a matter of days. Since then, I've been on demo looking for a system that would work for me. I found Xard's system 3 months ago and I finally got to understand it about 2 weeks ago. As of today, I'm very consistent with hardly any losses at all. I still need like another week or two to make sure I've got everything right before I go back to trading live. My advice, go back to demo and practice for as long as it takes till you get it right. Take as much time as possible to go through the past comments that have been posted here. There are other users who have shared very useful information that might help you. Try different things to see what works for you. I personally found that trading on the 1 minute doesn't work for me and I get better results on the 5/15 minute. You don't even need to read through all of the past comments. I started reading from like post #10800 I think.
That just gave me a huge hope and inspiration. thanks for lifting me and the other immature traders who will read this in the future up. I will continue to test the system and change my mindset.

StuartWong wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:56 pm Dear FaiZanXG,

May i suggest focusing on the most updated version of XU system to-date?
Add not additional indicators.
Choose one currency pair.
Stay with the same currency pair for learning and trading.
Have two time frames.
Choose the time frames.
Stay with the time frames.

Screen shot the charts.
Make notes.
Post them in the forums.

I gain much doing the above as others contribute their thoughts and comments.
I learn from them.
One day at a time.
One step at a time.
If not today, then tomorrow.
The market is there tomorrow, next Monday.
Hope the above helps.

Sincerely,

Stuart

Mr StuartWong Thanks for the guidance, I will apply those in my trading as you explained.

juanlu999 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:10 pm Fibo, what is the K line?
Can you explain a little more all this, my English is limited.
Do you mean that in M5 you have XU-13 and in M30 you have XU39?
Do you open a trade when the candle changes color on M5?
I am not good at English in China, I use translation software, K line and candle, you can observe the XARD system and tell you what,M5 can be liquidated or 32# or 61% or 100% can be liquidated daily, Mr. XARD once said, no one will go bankrupt due to the current surplus, I will observe the larger trend to decide whether to hold for a long time. Because I could not stop the surplus for my satisfactory position before, so I will choose whether to hold it for a long time. I only do a variety, such as pvcM5 rebound, I still hold short
Attachments
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post:
erynade

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:58 pm That just gave me a huge hope and inspiration. thanks for lifting me and the other immature traders who will read this in the future up. I will continue to test the system and change my mindset.
Just keep learning from your mistakes. It will take time, but if you stay focused and disciplined, you'll get there eventually.
This will probably sound kind of cringe but when I used to lose hope and felt like giving up, I would watch this video for inspiration to keep on pushing and learn from my mistakes.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 3):
maroka, FAIZANXG, StuartWong

Coolcrow wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:47 am Just keep learning from your mistakes. It will take time, but if you stay focused and disciplined, you'll get there eventually.
This will probably sound kind of cringe but when I used to lose hope and felt like giving up, I would watch this video for inspiration to keep on pushing and learn from my mistakes.
damn, Thankkkkksss
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
StuartWong