Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote=xard777 post_id=1295490207 time=1664114093 user_id=4865910]
[/i]
The end Square Semafor now gives you a nice three to five-day turnaround (on average) which helps to keep you on track with your roadmap.
Xard777
can you please also have this update in its own button just like the usual if its not too much.
thank so much for sharing your system and efforts
more power to you, your family and contributors

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:41 pm I have an empty and blasting out the music, life is good :-)))
Xard777
Life is good because we make it so despite everything happening around us! ;) :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Marat, Jedidiah, oskar656, dansmol, Chickenspicy, Musashi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Semafor Alert

For those who requested the Semafor Alert here it is, just drop it on your chart and it should be good to go for V39. It is actually a ZZ indicator with a button to hide the ZZ if you wish. If hidden you will still receive an alert when a new ZZ/Semafor appears.

The ExtDepth can be changed to any value if you are using settings other than Xards v39. This is a stand-alone indicator and can be used with any other indicators.

It is a ZZ Indicator with the alerts, email and notifications added. When a new ZZ/Semafor appears it will alert you and suggest you consider taking profit. It will only give one alert each time a new ZZ line/Semafor appears.

You could add the indicator to your chart more than once and change the ExtDepth for different ZZ lines if you want alerts for each of them.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:50 pm For those who requested the Semafor Alert here, it is, just drop it on your chart and it should be good to go for V39. It is actually a ZZ indicator with a button to hide the ZZ if you wish. If hidden you will still receive an alert when a new ZZ/Semafor appears.

The ExtDepth can be changed to any value if you are using settings other than Xards v39. This is a stand-alone indicator and can be used with any other indicator.

It is a ZZ Indicator with the alerts, email and notifications added. When a new ZZ/Semafor appears it will alert you and suggest you consider taking a profit. It will only give one alert each time a new ZZ line/Semafor appears.

You could add the indicator to your chart more than once and change the ExtDepth for different ZZ lines if you want alerts for each of them.
Awesome! Thanks for the great contribution FourXXXX :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
dansmol, StuartWong, Resilient2win, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

[quote=FourXXXX post_id=1295490795 time=1664520616 user_id=4944401]
Semafor Alert

For those who requested the Semafor Alert here it is, just drop it on your chart and it should be good to go for V39. It is actually a ZZ indicator with a button to hide the ZZ if you wish. If hidden you will still receive an alert when a new ZZ/Semafor appears.

FourXXXX, Amazing! Thank you for this. I'm so glad to have you n our corner.

I've notice you've been posting some trading charts using Xard V39. Have you made the switch to the new version? Or do you still use V20/30 with the TMA channel? I've been testing both v39 and your version and haven't landed on which I like best. Both are excellent.