MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello friends! I just wanted to share something with you guys who are struggling to maintain consistency or simply just don't know how is it even possible to achieve it. For all of you who have Xard's system who clearly has an edge but can't maintain the psychological edge necessary to run the system. For all of you who through various methods of elimination have come to the conclusion that the only missing link to make the system work is YOU to act as you are supposed to. This guy really helped me get to the root of my trading difficulties, *just as much as xard's system*, he offers another perspective of psychology that from the typical "psychology book" I wasn't getting, with this said, stay curious friends, we need to keep learning everyday, it's only 1 life. Spread love!

*Disclaimer; I am not advertising his courses, I figured it out with the help of his videos, his free ebooks, articles and most of all patience, he has tons and tons of hours of free materials.
These users thanked the author thekamilxd for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, LittleCaro, StuartWong
Patience is Paid in Pips

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:26 am Ok, I have taken a Trade for today... Yeah!
Here is my 3-month compound spreadsheet starting from the 1st of September 2022.
I enclose the spreadsheet for everyone to key in their own daily percentage moves so they can keep track of their own trades.

Xard777

Don't worry if you only do 1% or 2% per day. Just work away at your own pace. You have no one to compete with but yourself. Work on your consistency for the next three months then look at increasing your consistency from Feb, Mar, & Apr next year.

hi sir xard, just cant thank you enough for sharing your system.
this post enlighten me to learn your entries :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Nero for the post:
fibo7818

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:17 pm OK, OK, I know I sound like a broken down record going on and on about the three months of trading ahead.
For me, I set myself a goal to trade the current two months consistently at a 30% daily target.
I use the whole three months and use the last month to cover for inconsistencies in the first two months.
This way I have some leeway with my intra-day daily trades.

That said, I do try and break my daily target (without being too greedy at the same time).

I still think that we have a large move ahead but I have hit my quota for today (decisions, decisions).

Also, my target for today was achieved in a ranging market (waiting for the breakout still).
Xard777

Just realized, it's Labor day in the states. NP, off to the pub.
good morning, an information but of this design is it possible to know which position is to be studied? it would be easier for us still immature, from the drawing to understand which ball should be taken into consideration thanks
Attachments

I have simplified the trading process in the charts below.
Hopefully, it makes clearer sense and allows everyone the opportunity to extract Pip$ on a daily basis with ease.

I will post an update this weekend for everyone to use.
Xard777

I will wait till the end of the Trading day to post charts so I can concentrate on my trading instead of posting.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

inter22 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:29 pm Dear Xard, could you put the rules outside the graph, so those of us who don't speak English can translate it with the google translate
bro, don't try to be lazy. Not good for trading. Google Translate Camera will help you
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.