Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Tessa Rakt wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:27 am In the context you apparently being new to trading, unfortunately there is no step by step guide. Some may suggest reading all these posts, but of of the 11000 or so in this thread, maybe a dozen are useful (I have read FAR too many of them). Most of it is "if the blue dot does this, then you do that" sort of stuff, so your time may be better spent elsewhere. The reality is these paint-by-numbers trading systems are likely to get you seriously burned if you do not understand the price action behind them (so perhaps start with something like Larry Williams' market structure ideas), risk management etc etc if you have not already. If you do decide read the posts in this thread, note how many actually post results from the right side of the chart (apart from that ropey P/L percentage), or from periods of consolidation, then decide if it is for you.
This very good idea, now is weekend search and find Larry Williams book market structure and read it. You will found why use dot as trailing if necessary as maroka said.
His book is named Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term
Not Marokas

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

samxtrader wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:51 am Hi Guys

This is the 3rd time ive posted this , just needed a little help off Xard , but it looks xards not been online for some time.

Is there anyone else who could answer these questions below the chart ??? Much appreciated , ive waited sometime for this?

Regards
I will try to explain my point of view to you:
1. SELL entry after the first pink candle is correct. Because the pair is in a DOWNTREND on M15 and this is confirmed by H4 chart.
2. My SL is 2 pips above the first yellow dot after the blue square. And if it is hit, then it is also ok. Then I have lost a trade.
3. BUY trades is out of the question for me at this constellation. I would choose only SELL trades setups. (DOWNTREND on M15 and this is confirmed by H4 chart).
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
samxtrader
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777