Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

p1ps_surfer wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 am pardon me mate, ive some questions.
so u add zigzag on v2 right? when both meet there will be big arrow head?(1)
the role is entry when above/below of t1MA cloud and so close position? so whats the function of those red and green pimple? (2)
last question, whatr best pair will works for ur preset? since urs and xard value of T1MA differ each other.(3)
best regards, hope we keep strong in these today crisis.
Those "Pimples", arrows and ZZ lines are all part of V30 just some of the colours are different. So standard second dot applies after the Arrow Semafor.

So after the blue Arrow Semafor appears WAIT for the second and in this case for a Blue Closed candle then BUY. If there is a red Arrow Semafor WAIT for the second dot and a Pink Closed candle then sell.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
pipalong, p1ps_surfer, Skyold, dansmol, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X
nil desperandum

IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:44 am Those "Pimples", arrows and ZZ lines are all part of V30 just some of the colours are different. So standard second dot applies after the Arrow Semafor.

So after the blue Arrow Semafor appears WAIT for the second and in this case for a Blue Closed candle then BUY. If there is a red Arrow Semafor WAIT for the second dot and a Pink Closed candle then sell.
aight thx thanks mate for the explanation.
what've found so far, this system is trend following type market milkier and somewhat not dance well with high volatility instrument.
hmm i like the info panel but its embedded inside xard universe indi.
tips for folks whose find this system quite heavy since mt4 wont support 64bit, xard himself use virtual disk cache to enhance processing speed so no wonder common machine not work well when processing xard system.
to solve this u need to go to tools-charts and then change max bar in chart and in history by 5k and 50k(optional) respectively then press ok.
hope helps.

p1ps_surfer wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:22 am aight thx thanks mate for the explanation.
what've found so far, this system is trend following type market milkier and somewhat not dance well with high volatility instrument.
hmm i like the info panel but its embedded inside xard universe indi.
tips for folks whose find this system quite heavy since mt4 wont support 64bit, xard himself use virtual disk cache to enhance processing speed so no wonder common machine not work well when processing xard system.
to solve this u need to go to tools-charts and then change max bar in chart and in history by 5k and 50k(optional) respectively then press ok.
hope helps.
It does. I run this on an old surface pro and VPS. 64x, i3, 4gb ram.

xard777 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:00 am Ok, I am finished for the day, the sun is out and the pubs are calling.
As usually don't go chasing it and being greedy.
Simply keep taking some meat off the bone, and you will find that it all adds up.

Xard777
Hi Xard,
in the XU-32 version I do not have such semapfore dots?
You are showing XU-33 version. Does the semafore have different settings than the XU-32 version?
The XU-33 also has waiting candles.

stond

Xard: I like to keep improving with each newer update.
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, LorenzoNexus

oskar656 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:14 pm Hi guys, I have a question.

Since we have been in a strong downtrend in SPX500 from May 5, there's an UP arrow that keeps going down everytime price breaks past low. So, I would like to know if even given this condition you take shorts or just wait until price crosses up EMA 42 after a second dot to take long trades.

Thanks.
Buy now.... it will work...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
erynade, oskar656