Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi All,

A good days trading after work ;)
And for those that like XARD's semaphores and panel on their charts I've added it to my previous setup. It is XU-11 as this version allows you to change the size of the semaphores :) See attachment below.

Enjoy and pay it forward!

Indicators + Template
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
RomanUkraine, pipalong, Mundu19, KosmosDaBas, kodisfx, dmnik, kimhyunmin
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:24 am Hi All,

A good days trading after work ;)
And for those that like XARD's semaphores and panel on their charts I've added it to my previous setup. It is XU-11 as this version allows you to change the size of the semaphores :) See attachment below.

Enjoy and pay it forward!

Indicators + Template
XU - RSI ma CCI (Indicators + Template).zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Where do you exit you trades? thank you

harveyspecter wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:19 am Where do you exit you trades? thank you
Hi Harveyspecter,

Either by a set TP (depending on the instrument I am trading) or until I receive a change in colour of the XU-MA indicator and the RSI ma BT mod indicator plus the CCI indicator, after the semaphore.

Here in this trade the XU-MA indicator has changed colour but the RSI and the CCI indicators have not.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mundu19
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

I think I entered early on this system as the price was above the "day open" which was green.
But Earlier, I entered in the place where the arrow is shown and the price immediately reversed. I closed with a small loss.
I entered the last trade when I saw the price fixing below the accumulation area (blue rectangle).
I think the system changed often and I don't quite understand where exactly I should enter. Maybe my trade doesn't fit the system. Correct me if I'm wrong....
Although, I'll be honest, I think so. In fact, it seems to me that no one (except XARD and a few other people) will correct me (and did not correct it before) and will not comment on this transaction, because 90% of everyone who is present in this thread does not really understand how to trade this system. Do not be offended, but this is how I see it after reading a hundred pages of this topic ...

The whole problem with this topic is, unfortunately, that people here talk about everything that is not related to the system (indicators, templates, how to change this, how to mark something else), except for what is really important for all of us. They don't talk about trading. About entry and exit points. About mistakes and right moments of trading. About the system.
In other streams that I have ever participated in, it is enough to read a couple of pages and look at 10-20 screenshots of transactions, I understood 80% of the essence of the system. But here I can't seem to open this pandora's box.

I don't want to offend anyone here. Especially the person who gives it all to us for free (HUGE THANKS TO XARD). Let's just give this method more time so that we understand it better and trade profitably together. Stop borrowing just waiting for a new system update. Let's sort out the deals (especially I ask for help from those who think that they understand the system) so that it finally becomes clear to everyone where white and black are.

Stop talking about pimples on your ass or anything else that doesn't matter. Get involved in the work. Rate screenshots. Say what is right or wrong. Stop looking at only other people's indicators on the published screenshots. Publish transactions using the XARD system, with its template. And only then can we finally learn something here!

Once again, I apologize if I offend anyone. Maybe I'm wrong. But that's what I've been seeing here for a long time.
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 10):
fadhayemustafa, samxtrader, oskar656, yoki, humbatov, gamerredd, Brett001, KAESER444, pipalong, ebi

Boobligoom wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:10 am I think I entered early on this system as the price was above the "day open" which was green.
But Earlier, I entered in the place where the arrow is shown and the price immediately reversed. I closed with a small loss.
I entered the last trade when I saw the price fixing below the accumulation area (blue rectangle).
I think the system changed often and I don't quite understand where exactly I should enter. Maybe my trade doesn't fit the system. Correct me if I'm wrong....

Although, I'll be honest, I think so. In fact, it seems to me that no one (except XARD and a few other people) will correct me (and did not correct it before) and will not comment on this transaction, because 90% of everyone who is present in this thread does not really understand how to trade this system. Do not be offended, but this is how I see it after reading a hundred pages of this topic ...

The whole problem with this topic is, unfortunately, that people here talk about everything that is not related to the system (indicators, templates, how to change this, how to mark something else), except for what is really important for all of us. They don't talk about trading. About entry and exit points. About mistakes and right moments of trading. About the system.
In other streams that I have ever participated in, it is enough to read a couple of pages and look at 10-20 screenshots of transactions, I understood 80% of the essence of the system. But here I can't seem to open this pandora's box.

I don't want to offend anyone here. Especially the person who gives it all to us for free (HUGE THANKS TO XARD). Let's just give this method more time so that we understand it better and trade profitably together. Stop borrowing just waiting for a new system update. Let's sort out the deals (especially I ask for help from those who think that they understand the system) so that it finally becomes clear to everyone where white and black are.

Stop talking about pimples on your ass or anything else that doesn't matter. Get involved in the work. Rate screenshots. Say what is right or wrong. Stop looking at only other people's indicators on the published screenshots. Publish transactions using the XARD system, with its template. And only then can we finally learn something here!

Once again, I apologize if I offend anyone. Maybe I'm wrong. But that's what I've been seeing here for a long time.
You my friend has got this BANG ON, most people here think theyve understood the system , oh yeah...... trade the 2nd dot, and then trade the 2nd bigger dot................
and exit if the candle changes colour, the change of candle colour makes you lose more money since its a bigger candle and also a heikin ashi candle ..DAMN... losing trade after trade in the hope that 2nd dot will go in the direction of the bias.

Yeah i do understand... only trade with confluence of the bottom window indicator namely....myRSIOMA...on the current version of XU13.

This is WHY just after this post of yours boobligoom , i posted mine asking weather if the trades should be taken when the white line appears, meaning the White line has broken the recent high or low and now the bias is either with the trend (orange ZZ line) or against it, at least it gives me a bit of assurance that now i should trade with white the line until it resumes in the direction of the orange ZZ line.

Although it has been suggested that don't trade against the main bias the orange ZZ line.

Looking forward for some feedback .......com'on XARD??????, i bet your laughing at all this rigmarol :lmao:
trust me your making the big dough out of all of us, most of us are just chasing the tail in the finding the entry point after the 2nd dot, most think they know the system but only a few really understand it

and... a big thank you XARD for getting us on this ladder of this great piece of work we just need to climb the ladder a little higher ;)

hope this helps.......for some of you who are in this rocky boat.

hope i didnt offend anybody here....just trying to open the pandora's box like boobligoom. Cheers :thumbup: