Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

As v13 is set to use Heiken Ashi Candles, here are 2 button indicators one can use to anticipate what is coming up in V13. One is a Heiken Ashi with a Moving Average channel. The other is a Deane Malone / Synergy type of Heiken Ashi which he call APB (Average price Bar that he considers better computated than Heiken Ashi) together with 2 moving averages (thus we can do the current setting which I think is 9/45 Exponential). I think the v2v dynamic trading system also uses it if I am not mistaken, apologies if I am. Both are from here @ Forex station so thanks to Mr. Tools and all others (Kvak for the buttons) with no disrespect to our Xard system. Just working in anticipation of v13 - Mid Feb 2022
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jackson Doh, BeatlemaniaSA

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Tried to keep it simple, using Heiken Ashi candles, 9 EMA and Intra-Bias background off the White ZZ line on the chart.
Enjoy!

XARD777
Last week while trading on M1, there were some trades I had to close out early at breakeven or small loss. But I noticed with XU-13, I wouldn't have taken those trades. This system keeps on getting better and better. Thank you very much for the new year gift... More grace to you.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
kimhyunmin, RodrigoRT7

The dash generates many decimals (5 I think - cannot read it clearly) unless the symbol is specifically specified.
In my picture, the symbol #US30 is shown with zero decimals (it is specified in the code) but the symbol #Germany40 is shown at the same mess as yours because it is not specified.
Maybe the answer would be for the user to specify the number of decimals for each symbol that he uses or for the decimals to be derived automatically from the MT4 symbol specification but unfortunately there is no solution yet.

dansmol wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:25 pm GENTLEMEN
NOBODY CAN HELP ME :sad:
PLEASE ,
BEST REGARDS
Dan :hug: :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
dansmol

chris006 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:45 am The dash generates many decimals (5 I think - cannot read it clearly) unless the symbol is specifically specified.
In my picture, the symbol #US30 is shown with zero decimals (it is specified in the code) but the symbol #Germany40 is shown at the same mess as yours because it is not specified.
Maybe the answer would be for the user to specify the number of decimals for each symbol that he uses or for the decimals to be derived automatically from the MT4 symbol specification but unfortunately there is no solution yet.

DEAR CHRIS006
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
BEST REGARDS
Dan :clap: :thumbup: :)