Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thank you Xard!
Merry Chrsitmas to you and all your family!
May you be blessed with many happy years with good health, joy and happiness and much prosperity!
AND same to everyone here at FS that freely give so much time so that we ALL can benefit.
Special thanks to Mr.Tools, Bansai, Kvak, Fourxxx, sudhindragk,kowal81,Jimmy,fadhayemustafa,josi just to name a few who have given given so much time and shared so much knowledge! and ofcourse Mladden who's gifts just keep giving!
ALL the best to evryone, and here is to a much better 2022! upwards and onwards!
Aneek
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, sudhindragk, kowal81, satyafx

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:37 pm Merry Christmas to Everyone at Forex-Station
and Greetings to all the followers of this thread.

It is that time of year when we get to pay it forward by giving gifts to our friends and family.
Here is my gift to you...

Xard777
Merry Xmas Xard to you and your loved ones <3
Your efforts to make this a great system is tremendous :hug:
Thank you so much for everything
I also have a gift for you and I will send it to you later :In Love:

Can anyone attach a template without the panel and dashboard. Im on a smaller screen and every time I try to delete those, it just deletes the text but not the actual borders of it, so its still in the way. I want to be able to see the murray math without the panel borders in the way since i cannot delete them.

Thanks !

XARD: Here you go...
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:37 pm Merry Christmas to Everyone at Forex-Station
and Greetings to all the followers of this thread.

It is that time of year when we get to pay it forward by giving gifts to our friends and family.
Here is my gift to you...

Xard777
Hello forex-station family!

I've been around for many years and have to say that your work is really spot on and gives us traders added value, thanks Xard.

You must be a kind man with an oversized heart. :wave:
Thanks for all your generosity and patience throughout all these years!!
<3

Merry Christmas and wonderful 2022 year to all :thumbup:

keys898 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:37 am Can anyone attach a template without the panel and dashboard. Im on a smaller screen and every time I try to delete those, it just deletes the text but not the actual borders of it, so its still in the way. I want to be able to see the murray math without the panel borders in the way since i cannot delete them.

Thanks !
Just add the individual indicators manually to a fresh chart. That should solve your problem
These users thanked the author LJC for the post (total 2):
keys898, athame