Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ashid wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:36 am Does it help in speeding up mt4 ? I have 16 gb ram laptop with ssd drive and slows down or freezes up with customized indicators. Would creating a ram and copying of mt4 help in such a case? Would I have to install Linux to create this virtual machine?
If you are not familiar with installing operating systems etc you may be better off sticking with windows.

Things you can do with windows is close any apps that you don't need running, remove unnecessary indicators and close unnecessary charts. Mt4 has it's limits, if your computer has spare resources you can install another MT4 into a different directory and put some charts on the second MT4.
nil desperandum

sudhindragk wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:54 pm This is a minor modification of XARD V8. Very minor. Minor modification inspired by

Fourxxx and Indicator Auditor. So if you like... all credits to them and if you don't like... hold me responsible :eh:

Reason for minor modification : Newbies 2nd dot confusion and understanding of bias. I was there in that position too.

Modifications done : 1) Removed sema 1 or made it false. 2) Removed the ribbon to keep it simple.

2) Added the fractal indicator for clear cut entry via arrow. Thanks to Fourxxxx and Indicator Auditor.

3) CCI is default. My favourite.

Intraday bias is off the Semaphore ( White dot , Orange dot or Perimeter sq.) This avoids the problem of non stop trend if one understands.

Best used during London and NY Sessions.

I use it on 5m time frame only and for indices. Use it if you like it or ignore the rant if you don't.

Such an incredible repainter. I really do think the relative strength rank smoothed by mrtools works better even when compared to a repainted fractal channel breakout signal, unless there is a way it's use that I'm not aware of.

Kenrobert1 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:06 am Such an incredible repainter. I really do think the relative strength rank smoothed by mrtools works better even when compared to a repainted fractal channel breakout signal, unless there is a way it's use that I'm not aware of.
If you do not understand it ..ignore it. Take any fractal breaks indicator for that matter.

This indicator is from forexstation...it has worked well for me. Just understand the parameters.

Hi Guys

What a beauty this system is, having learnt Elliot wave theory in the past has done me wonders, seeing the 2nd, 4th , and 6th dot run into a trend with top down analysis based on higher timeframes down to the one minute , my great appreciation to XARD will never to depreciate, but increase as my knowledge grows reading through (well :think: ... ...most ) .May God Bless this dude forever to come in turning us losing traders to profitable ones.

I have a couple of questions;

Lets Assume im trading the 15min chart as my higher T/F SHORT bias, taking entry on the 5 minute chart after the 2nd dot stops repainting;

a. Does the candle on the 15min need to close before i pull the trigger on 5 min chart ?
or, b. Can I enter on the 15min intraday candle (as the candle in moving) and the 5 min is showing a closed pink candle (short) with EMA's already crossed. Do i pull the
trigger if everything aligns

the reason I'm asking is because if i wait for the 15 min candle to the close , then the trend is sometimes about to reverse on the 5min,looking to take my stop out, this FOMO does annoy me sometimes getting in to late.

Just let you know the following image is the template I'm using to scalp

Replies would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Attachments

samxtrader wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:18 am Hi Guys

What a beauty this system is, having learnt Elliot wave theory in the past has done me wonders, seeing the 2nd, 4th , and 6th dot run into a trend with top down analysis based on higher timeframes down to the one minute , my great appreciation to XARD will never to depreciate, but increase as my knowledge grows reading through (well :think: ... ...most ) .May God Bless this dude forever to come in turning us losing traders to profitable ones.

Lets Assume im trading the 15min chart as my higher T/F SHORT bias, taking entry on the 5 minute chart after the 2nd dot stops repainting;

a. Does the candle on the 15min need to close before i pull the trigger on 5 min chart ?
or, b. Can I enter on the 15min intraday candle (as the candle in moving) and the 5 min is showing a closed pink candle (short) with EMA's already crossed. Do i pull the

the reason I'm asking is because if i wait for the 15 min candle to the close , then the trend is sometimes about to reverse on the 5min,looking to take my stop out, this FOMO does annoy me sometimes getting in to late.

Thanks
If you can share your template with indicators added by you, it will be helpful .

samxtrader wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:18 am Hi Guys

Thanks
High TF is your bias, so if ZZ is up take sells. Your entry decisions then are made on lower TF, not when 2nd dot stops repainting but when a 2nd dot forms and the trend line is crossed (aggressive) or the LTF candle has closed with a change of colour.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:29 pm High TF is your bias, so if ZZ is up take sells. Your entry decisions then are made on lower TF, not when 2nd dot stops repainting but when a 2nd dot forms and the trend line is crossed (aggressive) or the LTF candle has closed with a change of colour.
I just started to use this system. I do have 1 question. What is 2nd dot mean is, in lower time frame?? Can you post a screenshot for this one?

limevanilla wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 pm I just started to use this system. I do have 1 question. What is 2nd dot mean is, in lower time frame?? Can you post a screenshot for this one?
Dot 0 is a higher timeframe and therefore larger Semaphore. We are waiting for the HTF DOT to stop moving as it is pushed with the trend. The second Dot is a higher low or a lower high indicating a likely change of trend. You can also keep counting and take entries on DOT 4,6,8 etc.

Ignore that this is a 30M chart, just look at the size of the Dots on the timeframe you are using for your entries.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
sudhindragk, lucmat, limevanilla, Castle73, ebi, satyafx
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:29 pm High TF is your bias, so if ZZ is up take sells. Your entry decisions then are made on lower TF, not when 2nd dot stops repainting but when a 2nd dot forms and the trend line is crossed (aggressive) or the LTF candle has closed with a change of colour.
Thanks for the reply , is there a link or a post number where i can get more info on this subject of taking entries
much appreciated