Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

samxtrader wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:58 am Hi Guys

Im new on this forum, and just downloaded the following system, and i have a few questions?

1. Can someone point me where the instructions of how to use this system are or even a link to the relevant page , although have gone through a good few pages on how to use it, but information seems to be scattered everywhere ?

If i can get the most simple "HOW TO " trade this system instructions link anywhere i would be grateful.

2. I cant seem to understand the second DOT concept , Although i do understand when there is a crossover of moving averages then in downtrend the first retrace
(lower High), is where a trade is more likely to go in your direction and vice versa for an uptrend.
therefore, which chart do you count the dots from the higher T/F or the lower T/F i.e if im trading the 5 min in to the 15min, which chart ?

3. Can anybody recommend which XARD system is the most easiest and profitable to trade ?
although i have downloaded latest system as per the first page link.
We recommend reading from the first page.
Even if it takes a little more time, you will learn a lot.

samxtrader wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:58 am Hi Guys

Im new on this forum, and just downloaded the following system, and i have a few questions?

1. Can someone point me where the instructions of how to use this system are or even a link to the relevant page , although have gone through a good few pages on how to use it, but information seems to be scattered everywhere ?

If i can get the most simple "HOW TO " trade this system instructions link anywhere i would be grateful.

2. I cant seem to understand the second DOT concept , Although i do understand when there is a crossover of moving averages then in downtrend the first retrace
(lower High), is where a trade is more likely to go in your direction and vice versa for an uptrend.
therefore, which chart do you count the dots from the higher T/F or the lower T/F i.e if im trading the 5 min in to the 15min, which chart ?

3. Can anybody recommend which XARD system is the most easiest and profitable to trade ?
although i have downloaded latest system as per the first page link.
the latest system is not on first page.
2nd dot followed by cross of trendline suggest that zigzag should no longer repaint(hopefully).

This is a minor modification of XARD V8. Very minor. Minor modification inspired by

Fourxxx and Indicator Auditor. So if you like... all credits to them and if you don't like... hold me responsible :eh:

Reason for minor modification : Newbies 2nd dot confusion and understanding of bias. I was there in that position too.

Modifications done : 1) Removed sema 1 or made it false. 2) Removed the ribbon to keep it simple.

2) Added the fractal indicator for clear cut entry via arrow. Thanks to Fourxxxx and Indicator Auditor.

3) CCI is default. My favourite.

Intraday bias is off the Semaphore ( White dot , Orange dot or Perimeter sq.) This avoids the problem of non stop trend if one understands.

Best used during London and NY Sessions.

I use it on 5m time frame only and for indices. Use it if you like it or ignore the rant if you don't.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 7):
kue92, RomanUkraine, PumbaPLS, XXXX, Skyold, Toad Fish, Kavokane

sudhindragk wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:54 pm This is a minor modification of XARD V8. Very minor. Minor modification inspired by

Fourxxx and Indicator Auditor. So if you like... all credits to them and if you don't like... hold me responsible :eh:

Reason for minor modification : Newbies 2nd dot confusion and understanding of bias. I was there in that position too.

Modifications done : 1) Removed sema 1 or made it false. 2) Removed the ribbon to keep it simple.

2) Added the fractal indicator for clear cut entry via arrow. Thanks to Fourxxxx and Indicator Auditor.

3) CCI is default. My favourite.

Intraday bias is off the Semaphore ( White dot , Orange dot or Perimeter sq.) This avoids the problem of non stop trend if one understands.

Best used during London and NY Sessions.

I use it on 5m time frame only and for indices. Use it if you like it or ignore the rant if you don't.

Hi Sudhindragk,

Could you pls share the fractal indy.

Cheers.

sudhindragk wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:43 pm One can use the Fractals for both entry and exit. For example :

1) 15min 5 fractals break on 5m chart for entry and the same but 3 fractals break for exit.

2) 15min 5 fractals break on 5m and 5m 3/5 fractals break for exit.

Do some research on what best suits you. This will be pure PA based.
thanks, i've been searching for a better exit strategy. this seems really good, will try it next week. cheers