Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:10 am One does wonder where he copied & pasted that.
Oh Yes, i have passion to read and understand what complicates Forex spot trading that has made me blow accounts several times. I did a lot of research, not only fundamental and technical analysis but also sentimental analysis. I had lots of dis beliefs that" big-banks" traders on the floor are market makers. Online videos of their trading floors are deceptive because they have new ways of squawks to alert people on the floor . Those who watch algorithms behind the scenes do it using one common action, pac-man style in margin calls and stop-losses.In my research, some-folks who have worked with major brokers explained controlled positioning of traders to create positions which will profit when they push the market to new price zones. Fundamentals and technical don't perfect a trader but overall sentimental behavior analysis will help. Central banks and feds are birds of the same feathers as news is known prior to release through gates not known to retail world. Knowledge recited might not be copy and paste but candle light we can all share to help one another. We need an additional thread on this page for sentimental analysis which compliments why we have to spot trends and follow them.
These users thanked the author Benard for the post (total 7):
josi, Mundu19, stond, Skyold, DVanAssen, Thangarasu, pipalong
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR

Benard wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:52 am Liquidity conditions in foreign exchange (FX) spot and derivatives markets use intra-day data. We have to adapt to new changes as mostly retail traders aren't having overall sentimental market data to project prices and moves that occur. Overnight entries per each exchange affect general candle shapes we see during the day. Its impossible to maintain one universal strategy but keep adapting to markets. In the last few years most market making systems are algorithm based which tend to create confusion we term bias. There are now 4 market maker systems watching over a single asset because smart money has interest on how we position ourselves in trades. Xard has helped many of us see this behavior that smart money will always contra retail traders. Knowledge about markets is key, spot fx + derivatives make short term price movements. Try to code a single indicator for yourself, you will then appreciate free resources
Can you show us an example of how you trade? What you look for?
How you use Xard's system with your trading knowledge?

josi wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:59 am Everything can be seen in price action.
Yes, start your own thread.
Absolutely, Josi, that's what it is. I give a sh* about fundamentals, technical or even sentiment analysis. When the price goes up you go long and vice versa. One just needs to know when such high possibility trade occurs.
For that to know I use a simply technique. I got three candles on my chart.....D1,4H and for short term H1. During the day I mark highs and lows of those candles and their opening levels. Some levels may need adjustment during the course of the day or days as not all levels turn out to be important. Some may exist already from days before and are still relevant. Sure enough one can watch price action at those levels.That's all there is.
Besides all starts with the Daily open....i.e. are we in an up day or down day.
I strongly reject that trading is complicated. We can't look at the order book and thus for us retailers it's random and it can be chaotic at times. At other times it can be smooth in one direction. And then we got to make money adding plenty of orders, not just one lousy trade.

Here is an example how such chart would look like
Attachments
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Pauliz, kowal81, josi, stond

msbh wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:34 pm Can you show us an example of how you trade? What you look for?
How you use Xard's system with your trading knowledge?
Weekly COT Report. https://www.cftc.gov/dea/futures/deacmelf.htm
Attachments
my charts my charts
These users thanked the author Benard for the post (total 2):
kowal81, msbh
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR

josi wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:00 pm I like the structured Fib-display - wonder, where you got that from?
The cleanest and most straightforward version you have produced for quite some time!
I am very much looking forward to test-driving it.
It's FourXXXX's ZZ FIBO Plus Extensions V2. You can turn off lines and leave only numbers.
viewtopic.php?p=1295448039#p1295448039
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 4):
xard777, stond, XXXX, tokjanggut