Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:46 am With some input from Xard I have now got the indicator working as I expect. Still, if you find something not right please let me know.

There are now 3 sets of Fibs, first is your basic retracement of the last ZZ line, second is the extension on the current move away from the last ZZ line, third is showing extensions of the current ZZ Line. I had to add this as the extensions changed before on the new ZZ.

ExtDepth is correct out of the box on either M5 or M15 chart plus added the ability to turn off the lines if you don't want them.

The Green levels show where the current White ZZ line may end and possible take profit levels as shown in the video.
I've been enjoying this indi.. Thank you very much. I want to ask if it's possible to add alerts when price cross each fib line?

maroka wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:10 pm I've been enjoying this indi.. Thank you very much. I want to ask if it's possible to add alerts when price cross each fib line?
Thank you for the feedback, there is an updated version coming very soon, no difference to how it works just tidying up a few errors in the code and made it look better.

As for Alerts I think it would drive you mad as many levels will get crossed over and over with price action. You can manually create alerts at levels you are watching quite easily. This video shows you how to do that.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
maroka
nil desperandum

msbh wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:43 pm According to the Xard system, where do you we go from here? Down?
I am not in the business of predicting the future...
And if you are or want to become serious about trading, you shouldn't be either...
You need an entry and an exit, no forecast...
update:
Was there a signal? Yes. 2nd blue dot
Was there an entry? Yes. After close above MA.
Was there an exit? Depends what you have defined as one (for example: red dot: yes. Close below MA: no)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
gamerredd, mello182

The button version here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295443233#p1295443233
seems to have email alerts (although I have never used them)
mello182 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:32 pm Dear XARD777,

Thanks again for your much successful trading system.

Could you kindly let me know if there's any version of your 123 TRIANGLES indicator with email alerts?
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
mello182, Banzai