Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:01 am I use semafors 36 on the 15m and semafor 144 (36x4) on the 1hr (15m x4) and semafor 576 (36x4x4) on the 4hr (15m x4x4).
This gives you an idea of how support/resistance is playing out across the three TFs (15m, 1hr & 4hr).
The White, Orange and Grey ZZ lines also show the same Sup/Res across the three TFs.
Xard777
Xard .. excellent system..
Can you point me where or which post this system is posted with same tpl.. like above pic pls?
James

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:39 pm Here is an example of the Fibo Extensions Indicator doing its job.

The market turned around at 100% of A-B in other words AB=CD, but it could happen at other numbers as well. What you will see though is that the Fibonacci numbers just keep appearing over and over.

What I have shown here is that A-B is shown by the green percentage levels in relation to the current ZZ leg. These numbers show where to take profit, if the market goes through these levels like a freight train, look to the next level as to whether it will stop there. Another approach is to set your TP at perhaps 61.8% as a safer option. This 61.8% number does come up a lot, it may not be the end of the current trend direction but could be a retracement.

The white percentages D-C is the retracement from D of the last ZZ leg, smaller numbers here indicate the trend is likely to continue in the direction of D.

B-C Aqua percentages is showing the retracement from D based on the last B-C leg. This could be a retracement or where the continuation of the trend could go to.

Of course, all these ABCD numbers will flip the other way in an uptrend. Just look where 0% is and work from there.
Hello FourXXXX,
I have noted an issue with the indicator as shown in the attached HK50 chart. After 261.8 % it went back to 200 %.
It's an awesome tool by the way, thanks for providing it.

Mundu
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
XXXX

Mundu19 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:51 pm Hello FourXXXX,
I have noted an issue with the indicator as shown in the attached HK50 chart. After 261.8 % it went back to 200 %.
It's an awesome tool by the way, thanks for providing it.

Mundu
Thanks, Mundu, just a typo in the text it should say 423%. There will be an updated version coming very soon. Looks like the shit has hit the fan for China Evergrande Group.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Mundu19
nil desperandum

braciola719 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:19 pm Also this morning I thank the great xard ,,, done sell and buy 1 minute on Daxx, guys just follow the system without putting anything else ,,, in the afternoon
A simple but clear chart. :clap:

Mrs.W
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:35 pm Hi braciola719 and Mrs W.
Here is what the new setup looks like for DAX30 on 15m, 5m & 1m TFs
Xard777
Hi XARD,
the ZZ`s are synchronous on all TF. With this update you have now also synchronized the TMA and SMA on TF`s. This is a very good idea and of course very good coding too.
Thank you for your time and effort.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
XXXX
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:35 pm Hi braciola719 and Mrs W.
Here is what the new setup looks like for DAX30 on 15m, 5m & 1m TFs
Xard777
Dear Sir!

It's so clear, like magnifying higher time frame chart under a microscope. :In Love:

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
XXXX
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)