Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kenshin281180# wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:59 am Question for you fine folks...can someone summarize their xards exit rules. I have the entry down but I am having a little hurdle with the exit. I got out of that buy on the 15 to early. 700+ dollars profit but still I'd like to capitalize on moves. Any suggestions would help
There is no exact way to forecast the exact magnitude of a move. Some yield smaller and some larger, at the will of the market. I know Xard has mentioned targets at the band but I wouldn't know in reality as I dont trade this.

Exit where desired to your style / risk and profit factor. There is no firm answer sorry

KalC wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 am Semafor is ZZ.. [...]
you know, my original post was a kind of joke after the previous post
in which somebody writes that we will have all non-repainting indics
in the Xard system. :) It's impossible, as regards some of the indics
which recalculate by their definition / internal structure.
The most important indicators, that is EMAs, are perfectly stable.
These users thanked the author wojtek for the post:
ParallelNative

The Semafors/ZZ moves as the price moves higher or lower until there is a reversal. If you look at these points along with channel lines and Fibonacci/Gartley you will get indications of where these reversals are most likely to occur. Trading the candle colour change after the 2nd dot from the reversal is the safest place to enter. You can make plenty of money from the system as it is, not every trade is going to be a winner but the risk to rewards ratio is very much in your favour.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Dondbaze, Musashi
nil desperandum