Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

US30 Trade this morning : M15 /M5 time frame play Live trade

Step 1 : M15 had a perimeter red circle and M5 had top gold square. Road map clear. Look for sells only.

Step 2 : Go to 5 mins time frame. Wait for red dot.

Step 3 : On 5 min time frame there is a cross over. So sell the close. If during this process price goes back above and prints grey or green candle.Close for small loss.

Step 4 : As dear Xard mentions don't be greedy ....took profit for around 50 points.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 7):
gamerredd, XXXX, LorenzoNexus, LJC, Paddygir, Andrés49, for28

FTSE100 /UK100 : M15/M5

Step 1 :M15 had a perimeter red circle and M5 had top gold square. Road map clear. Look for sells only. I have not put M15 snapshot.But its clear.

Step 3 : On 5 min time frame there is a cross over. So sell the close.

Step 4 : Bad luck ...price went back above and printed green candle.Close for small loss.

Step 5 : Another red dot and close below cross red candle printed. Sell again.

Step 6 : Lucky this time ?? Dont be greedy recoup loss and plus some more.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 7):
flandria, gamerredd, LorenzoNexus, LJC, stumblefrwd, Andrés49, for28

Two tips from my experience. Pretty well known but will still mention :

1) Don't trade an hour before London open and US open. Wait for the session to open.

2) If all the three moving avgs are close to each other and are flattish take a small bite of the trade. You can add more once you get more confidence.

This is mainly for indices.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
gamerredd, XXXX, LorenzoNexus, Andrés49

sudhindragk wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:23 pm Two tips from my experience. Pretty well known but will still mention :

1) Don't trade an hour before London open and US open. Wait for the session to open.

2) If all the three moving avgs are close to each other and are flattish take a small bite of the trade. You can add more once you get more confidence.

This is mainly for indices.
Thank you for the useful tips and screenshots.

sudhindragk wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:56 pm FTSE100 /UK100 : M15/M5

Step 1 :M15 had a perimeter red circle and M5 had top gold square. Road map clear. Look for sells only. I have not put M15 snapshot.But its clear.

Step 3 : On 5 min time frame there is a cross over. So sell the close.

Step 4 : Bad luck ...price went back above and printed green candle.Close for small loss.

Step 5 : Another red dot and close below cross red candle printed. Sell again.

Step 6 : Lucky this time ?? Dont be greedy recoup loss and plus some more.
Clearest explanation I have seen yet of the system, thanks! (And of course, for Xard for creating the system!)

sudhindragk wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:13 pm Ger30/ DAX / DE30 : All criteria met wont repeat the steps. Took a small sell as we had flattish 3 ema and double bottom below on 5min time frame.

Close of candle below the double bottom ( no.2 in snapshot ) took a big bite and closed for circa 20 points profit.
hai @sudhindragk beautiful execution, what are those colored triangle? how it's being formulated?
happy pips