Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I know I keep saying it but I will reiterate once again... Follow the Road-Map and Don't be greedy.
Same move played out on WS30 5m chart, spoilt for choice... where were you ???
To be honest I did take WS30 but I jumped out when I saw US2000 and figured it to be the better of the two trades to take and low and behold it paid out in cherries. Both trades did, but that is the beauty of trading the Road-Map.
Consistency Rules OK.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
Kev21, 1cekzz, Skyold, LorenzoNexus, gamerredd, humbatov, jmonts, msbh, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Suivant le système commercial

xard777 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:43 pm I know I keep saying it but I will reiterate once again... Follow the Road-Map and Don't be greedy.
To be honest I did take WS30 but I jumped out when I saw US2000 and figured it to be the better of the two trades to take and low and behold it paid out in cherries. Both trades did, but that is the beauty of trading the Road-Map.
Consistency Rules OK.
Xard777
Hello XARD,
I looked at your image, is it correct according to the red circles to take positions.
it is also to better understand how you work
Thanks again for the encouragement
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:43 pm I know I keep saying it but I will reiterate once again... Follow the Road-Map and Don't be greedy.
Consistency Rules OK.
Xard777
Xard you will retirated for ever or just for holidays? XARD:4EVER

Xard thanks 4 ever. I mix your system and my system they work like a charm. the best time frame for me right now is M15 and up beacouse I have 50 years old and like take a coffe and relax.
The results for this week 18 winning entryes 1 draw.
No lost any trade.
Glad to participate in your system every day my regards brother.

XARD: I am glad to hear that you are doing well with your trading. That's the whole idea, take what works and add it to your own stuff. When you have it just right then pay it forward and post it for others to do the same. What more could anyone ask for.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 12):
Eddie_83, Paddygir, LorenzoNexus, Skyold, oneking, thomdel, humbatov, traderokey, gamerredd, aneek229, Yuri_I, Kenrobert1