Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AlexBello wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:54 am Small update to my previous posts, where I have figured out very nice demo account growth - about 50% during five weeks, with max DD about 4%. But trading is not only about green pips) My current week was the worst - minus 2% of account. Let's see what next week will bring.
any clear reasons?
GE, Dow, Nasdaq, S&P were pretty straightforward (except maybe directly after US open) - but some currencies weren't:
GBP, for example, made a sudden strong turn on Friday

josi wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:58 am any clear reasons?
I am trading also EUR50 and China50 indices all the time and they were not good last week. But they brought good money before. Hope they will be Ok next weeks. I will have to make backtests of strategy on different indices, using nrp indicators. It will take time, but better to do it before start of real trading. All nrp indicators can be found here on website, I am sure.
These users thanked the author AlexBello for the post:
josi

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:16 am Have a great weekend out and about in the sun.
Xard777
whoaaaaa.............. wat a milestone!!!!!! thank u for your kindness, service & love for trading XARDDDDD!!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
gostego, ChuChu Rocket, Skyold, Juertes, LorenzoNexus
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:03 pm We can all write a manual, I just made a very rough start, anyone can open the link and edit it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xtz ... sp=sharing
Let's keep this going guys so our mods can include it in the first post. Thanks FourXXXX and all contributors so far :thumbup:

Please contribute to the document and make changes!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xtz ... sp=sharing
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 4):
gostego, Yk_empire, Andrés49, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

This new setup will be posted on the 18th May 2021

Here are three Indices charts for your perusal showing the new setup.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 pm This new setup will be posted on the 18th May 2021
Xard777
Thanks
It may not be totally clear to all so I restate what Xard said about EMAs in a somewhat different fashion (in reference to higher TFs):
EMA 9 + 36 + 144
EMA 9 is basically the short term trading bias of M15 (average of last 9 candles' price action using the EMA formula etc)
EMA 36 on M15 is the EMA9 short-term bias of H1
EMA 144 on M15 is the EMA9 short-term bias of H4
This means: trading on M15 you can always see what H1 and H4 bias is at the time of trading (without changing TFs)
[This is the reason why VQ - in its current form - doesn't give you new information about bias on H1 and H4 and could be regarded as irrelevant.]
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 7):
AlexBello, gostego, ibill, gamerredd, Juertes, ChuChu Rocket, Andrés49