Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#6972
Andrés49 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:04 pm
First of all thanks for sharing.
Is it classic? I have doubts and questions.
Why did you enter the gray candle?
What was the reason you left? or they are not closed
What are red horizontal lines?
What are green horizontal lines?
Daily goals, you had to go somewhere else, intuition, personal indicator. If it's another reason, please tell me why did you go out? Thank you.
At the point of entry, grey candle, the ema9 is already above ema36, and the vq is up. i tend to gamble on early entries. It all depends on your risk profile. I guess its safer to enter on the close of the 1st blue candle in this case.
red = trailingstop, green = entry

exit = hit trailing stop

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#6973
LJC wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:23 pm
At the point of entry, grey candle, the ema9 is already above ema36, and the vq is up. i tend to gamble on early entries. It all depends on your risk profile. I guess its safer to enter on the close of the 1st blue candle in this case.
red = trailingstop, green = entry

exit = hit trailing stop
I appreciate your sincerity, the more people read your words, the more you have to measure, then it is not a classic entry, it is a risk under your responsibility. A lot of newbie watches and tries to learn, I just saw, confirm with you and try to protect the newbie like me.
I can't understand how the price is above it, and the stop line below the price is still painted. Is it a partial profit taking?
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#6974
Andrés49 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:31 pm
I appreciate your sincerity, the more people read your words, the more you have to measure, then it is not a classic entry, it is a risk under your responsibility. A lot of newbie watches and tries to learn, I just saw, confirm with you and try to protect the newbie like me.
I can't understand how the price is above it, and the stop line below the price is still painted. Is it a partial stop?
Nah... its 2 trades with ts

Just drag from entry price down to form a sl line, the drag the sl line to above the entry line to convert it to a "manual" trailing stop. Try it on a demo account and see for yourself.


Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#6977
Yk_empire wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:20 pm
Bro, You're wrong on that. I am not saying Yuri should help anyone to be profitable. All I am asking is that he shares the indicators & template in the screenshot he posted so one can master it and perhaps even discover new ways to improve it which Yuri can also benefit from it. What I don't understand is that you're not seeing anything wrong with what Yuri is doing :sad: If XARD was like Yuri then we all won't be here. XARD has shared a lot of information & resources here for us that even XARD himself has benefitted from because people brought in suggestions on how to improve the resources & information which he has, and that is a plus (an addition) to XARD's knowledge base. So, why is YURI different? XARD hasn't complained of anyone sharing resources that could enhance the simple trend following system.

If Yuri wants to sell his system then he should just come clean? I mean how difficult can it be to share the indis & template he uses because people believe it will be of a greater benefit than Yuri giving a hint on market's direction. Worthy of note, this has been ongoing since 2 months now. When Yuri request for indicator from another member, no one tells him to go and search over 7500+ attachments and be looking for the indicator without a name that's like searching for a raindrop in an ocean
I am wrong with 7 years of trader?
It is just a tip based on what I go through, build your own system because what works for one will not work for others.
For other way no all the people here want help and it is not an obligation to do so

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#6978
Today WS30 & US500 were the two charts to trade.
On the 15m charts you can clearly see that Price was above the 9/36/144 EMA levels indicating BUY trades only.
The VQ was also above confirming BUYS only during UK/US market sessions.
I am tweaking this setup for use with WS30, US500 & US2000 and will post on the 18th May.
Xard777
Today.png
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#6979
xard777 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:09 am
Today WS30 & US500 were the two charts to trade.
On the 15m charts you can clearly see that Price was above the 9/36/144 EMA levels indicating BUY trades only.
The VQ was also above confirming BUYS only during UK/US market sessions.
I am tweaking this setup for use with WS30, US500 & US2000 and will post on the 18th May.
Xard777
Yes Xard that type of trade i name perfect setup, I wait the EMA 9 do a little bounce on 36 EMA on daily.
[US30,M15].png

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#6980
xard777 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:44 pm
OK, based on some of the feedback lately I would like to post this version for everyone's perusal.
It simplifies the trend following trading system. Works on ALL TFs
Feel free to comment.
Xard777
Hi Xard, Thank you so much for bringing us a continuously improving trend following system. You effort is highly appreciated. Thank you so much.

I used to load FX4 HL version without any performance issue. However, when I switching to FX5, the terminal cannot afford 2 Xard setup chart. I tried to load all indicators piece-by-piece but seems not helping much. I guess the major difference is VQ maybe? Or the painting of triangle? Do you have any hints? Also, do the triangle calculation is difference from the hollow one to the new one?

Last but not least, you said VQ somehow no needed as the information is duplicated with HL bands / colors of bgs and bars. Why we use it again?

Do you use any confirmation indicator (maybe VQ?) for entry and exit? I am still in process to catch up 698 pages, 4 years of the wisdoms and experiences.

Thank you again all long-term collaborators' and supporters' on this thread and forum. I learn many things from you guys and keep learning. You guys rocks! Especially saw all outstanding performances in trading.

XARD: I am cutting back on indicators (see chart) as a lot are duplicate info. There is no difference on calc re hollow or filled triangles.
XARD Today.png


  1. Similar Topics

    1. 277 Replies
      50315 Views
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

      2 Replies 4030 Views

      by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

      2 Replies
      4030 Views
    3. Trend Lock System

      2 Replies 12250 Views

      by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

      2 Replies
      12250 Views

Return to “Trading Systems”