Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Yuri_I wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:27 pm Today the marketmaker gives to earn a crowd :-)
XARD, and many others have already written: changing the color of the candle, 2nd point (triangle). But of course it is necessary to consider key levels of support and resistance and also the line of a trend (release, breakdown, etc.) The eternal struggle of bulls and bears. It can be very difficult to determine who will win.
This thing is perfect today:
Attachments

muhammadfarooq wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:13 am You've been posting a shot of the same strategic system for the past two months .Stop it off .If you don't want to help anyone
request please post it your templet and indy
Buddy, I'm just waiting for any refutations or suggestions. I'm in a constant search. And it's not the same thing. If this is not interesting, then I will not give anything more.
These users thanked the author Yuri_I for the post:
Phantom5000

Yuri_I wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:58 am Buddy, I'm just waiting for any refutations or suggestions. I'm in a constant search. And it's not the same thing. If this is not interesting, then I will not give anything more.
Do not get Trolled Yuri. I think you are doing a fine job. I trade 16 pairs on 2 timeframes and anytime I get suggestions it helps me focus a little more on that pair that you or others have spotted. I thank you.
These users thanked the author Phantom5000 for the post:
Yuri_I