Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Xard. Do you have all 3 MT4 instances running in one ram drive or each in its own Ram drive?
Regards

XARD: Yes, all three MT4 versions running at once from the one RamDrive without any problems.
With the screen turned 90 degs, the charts will look much better.
i added the 4gb RamDrive to my boot up sequence and all I do is copy the three MT4 folders from my VAULT folder to the RamDrive.
3x MT4 in RamDrive.png

chris006 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:43 am
I have been thinking of doing that.. Do you use different MT4 accounts for each instrument or is it one MT4 account on all for instances of MT4?
It's one MT4 account with 4 instances.

To install multiple instances just add a (x) at the end of the folder during installation

Example: “C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 Terminal (1).

A problem could be that the first chart is too high above the eyes.. In reference to the dimensions is like having three 37"

XARD: Option 1 would be to tilt the screen slightly as I tend to sit on my leather recliner with my feet up when trading.
Option 2 get off my fat ass and stand upright facing the screen - I can see me going with option 1 :)
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Hello everyone

1st question why the triangle is not appearing when the 2nd dot printed from the blu perimeter dot?

2nd question why is there a triangle between dots there is not even a perimeter dot as you can see where i drew?

It should have been a perimeter dot up there
Screenshot_8.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4049 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12272 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”