Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:21 pm
During last week's trading I noticed a few flaws in the setup that I was able to correct (you are never going to be able to correct all the flaws due to my crappy coding and mt4 limitations) so I am posting this update so that we can all be on the same page (again, choose what you like and delete what you don't and save your template).
Enjoy
XARD777
It is a perfect version. I was able to use it. The previous version as you said I cannot use it with the low resolution computer

xard777 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:21 pm
During last week's trading I noticed a few flaws in the setup that I was able to correct (you are never going to be able to correct all the flaws due to my crappy coding and mt4 limitations) so I am posting this update so that we can all be on the same page (again, choose what you like and delete what you don't and save your template).
Enjoy
XARD777
Dear XARD777, I very much appreciate your Masterpieces........ 
I used to struggle with trading before. but after Demo your System (a week now), I have NO LOSS at all.  Never experienced trading can be so much fun.
I count my blessings every day.
**Thanks again.

Abdelrahman wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:14 pm
Hello guys,
I'm new here, can anyone help me to understand this system because it looks a confusing little bit.
I tried to search for rules to buy and sell but can't find useful info
I'll give you the same answer they gave me when I asked that same question: Start on post # 1 and read all post to # 5892.

genealno wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 pm
I'm testing the new system from Xard, but shouldn't the candles be blue now? I'm a bit confused why its greyed out at the moment.

Edit: Huh, now it turned blue, this is quite confusing, maybe this is a defect in the new system?
kindly read through the past 10 pages.

The last Update shows which direction is best to trade by using circles so if you see a big circle in up it means all your trades should be sells but sometimes things dont go as the circle says therefore you also wait 2nd dot and cross of the trend line. so its recommendation for you you can against it if you have the skills by reading the previews pages and examples provided.

this is examples provided earlier viewtopic.php?p=1295429130#p1295429130

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 3997 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 3321 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”