Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

tonnogueira wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:47 am
1cekzz wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:19 am
gambar 1.png
Hello everyone, I am new here, I hope you all make a good profit every day
In this photo, am I entering the trade correctly?
I tried several trades but suffered a lot of losses, only this trade success and made a big profit
No wonder I am still confused in entering trades and exiting trades
This is only a demo account :) Hope I can catch up and trade on a real account soon
sorry for my bad english

Thank you Xard for creating such an amazing and incredible system!

XARD: The hilo is 33 and you are pushing +44 Pip$ (no doubt a double trade), you are over extended, this is why Forex is no good (unless your daily target is 20 to 30 Pip$).
That is why I moved to Indices. Their Hilo is +600 so I can easily do +100 pips and still leave lots of room for error (and with a double trade thats +200Pip$).
sorry for my ignorance, what does hilo mean? I did a quick Google search but didn't find any good information. if you can say i thank you very much
Hi - high
Lo - low
HiLo - distance between Hi and Lo; in another words daily range

tonnogueira wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:47 am
1cekzz wrote:
gambar 1.png
I tried several trades but suffered a lot of losses, only this trade success and made a big profit
This is only a demo account :) Hope I can catch up and trade on a real account soon
sorry for my bad english

XARD: The hilo is 33 and you are pushing +44 Pip$ (no doubt a double trade), you are over extended, this is why Forex is no good (unless your daily target is 20 to 30 Pip$).
That is why I moved to Indices. Their Hilo is +600 so I can easily do +100 pips and still leave lots of room for error (and with a double trade thats +200Pip$).
sorry for my ignorance, what does hilo mean? I did a quick Google search but didn't find any good information. if you can say i thank you very much
Maybe picture will be helpful :)
HILO.png

Just a trade I took a while ago... I think I took profit quick.... but never mind, it will keep going up and down the whole day.... As XARD directed, I am sharing the template I am using. You can modify it any way you like. And You must already have all the indicators so just the template would be enough...
Screenshot_3.png
XARD Tiny Screens.tpl
(94.81 KiB) Downloaded 288 times

1cekzz wrote:
gambar 1.png
sorry for my bad english

Hi Xard, yes I do the double trade,
I tried registering several brokers but the spreads for Indicestrading is very high, is it normal? and the minimum average trade is 1 lot
May I know what broker are u using Xard ? I found a broker with low spreads but the Indices are not as complete as yours
or anyone have advice what broker to use for trading indicies?
I have been googling and youtube but still dont have a clue, thanks

josi wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 pm
RplusT wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:45 pm
OK, better be honest now: are you the one responsible for not waking FrancisTheDipFinley to make his obligatory "newsletter" announcement?
You're in trouble, man, deep trouble.
LOL - Yeah we all waiting in anticipation of some very very bold prophetic statement

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5670 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 2798 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], FourXXXX, humbatov, kowal81, phnthnhnm, Sarj, wojtek and 20 guests