Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard, please, my next question is about your SP 500 trade that you have shown above. Did you take buy trade under the Daily open line? Thanks.
XARD: Yes, Price had moved down quite a bit, I think it was around -320 from the Open but the Up move was stopped short and I only managed +60 Pip$
When price is below the open line that means the bias is down so when we get a Red Dot that is close to and below the Open then we should see Downward movement, but that downward movement has to at some point swing back like a rubber band before continuing on it's downward move
These users thanked the author AlexBello for the post:
happy_trader

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:54 am I have switched from trading Forex to trading Indices.
My daily target is 150 Pip$ which is usually made up of two trades every day.
If I can't sleep and I am up during the Asian session I will look at trading the HK50, however, most times I will trade during the London and US sessions the US500 or WS30.
I mostly trade the WS30 but if the potential trade is matched on both indices I will usually switch to US500
As a rule I try and not stay in a trade until the death, instead I look to simply take some meat off the bone and get out.
I know that I can do this two to three times a day and safely hit my daily target. Even though my goal is 150 per day that does not mean that I do not aim for 200 :-)
Xard777
Hi Xard, I trade mostly fx. Hence i have silly question: Say if WS30 moves from 31430 to 31445. Does it make 150 pip or 15pip? Please let me know.Thanks.
XARD: If the Dow is at 31430 and moves to 31445 that is 150 Pip$ move.