Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Everyone:
I am using the system with a lot of commitment and also doing experiments to explore the possibilities that it offer. I wanted to know if the background color indicator is separately available with the settings that it changes color when the big square semfor appears.... currently it is combined with the moving averages. So if there is a separate version which works in combination with semfor square, please share. That will be really kind of anyone who is using that indicator.

Mustafa wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:09 pm Hi Everyone:
I am using the system with a lot of commitment and also doing experiments to explore the possibilities that it offer. I wanted to know if the background color indicator is separately available with the settings that it changes color when the big square semfor appears.... currently it is combined with the moving averages. So if there is a separate version which works in combination with semfor square, please share. That will be really kind of anyone who is using that indicator.
From what i seen is that the semafor depth values are set to the same values of the ema 9/36 thus this is already in play? Also check out viewtopic.php?p=1295428684#p1295428684
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
Mustafa

I have been paying attention to XARD teacher's trading system 10 years ago. It's getting better now! In the current trading system, the K-pillar and background of the main chart are particularly good. Simple and accurate, you can trade according to the color change! I hope to introduce a simpler version that removes redundant channel lines, trend lines, ZIGZAG lines, etc. Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Mustafa

Here I have made the ZZ line in sync with the 4hr, 1hr, and 30m TFs
Xard777

I am thinking of adding the 1hr 2nd dot/triangle to the 30m TF, I already show the 1hr EMAs on the 30m.
This way you can disply 4hr & 30m charts with all the information required for 30m, 1hr, and 4hr TFs displayed on two charts.
I could probably display some daily info on the 4hr chart as well.

[K-pillar, simpy means InfoGraphics}
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:05 pm Here I have made the ZZ line in sync with the 4hr, 1hr, and 30m TFs
Xard777

I am thinking of adding the 1hr 2nd dot/triangle to the 30m TF, I already show the 1hr EMAs on the 30m.
This way you can disply 4hr & 30m charts with all the information required for 30m, 1hr, and 4hr TFs displayed on two charts.
I could probably display some daily info on the 4hr chart as well.

[K-pillar, simpy means InfoGraphics}
Hello XARD,

I would be very happy if you can make the same settings for the time units 1Hour, 15 MIN and 5 MIN with the background 30 MIN
Thanks in advance.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
thomdel, pipalong
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777