Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard,
Hope you had a great week of green pips.
Thank you for the latest update V3 FX 1.
I used your latest version this week but with XU v2-Semafor.
Why XU v2-Semafor and not XU v3-Semafor because the Green / Red White dots are clearer for me.
This week there were many 100 pips opportunities to catch.
Today I got paid :)
I want to share my experience with your system in a screenshot.
Thank you so much!!
MS

XARD: It is nice that you made 100 pip$ but I would like you to amend your trading strategy slightly.... take a look in this chart.
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, Pikachu

msbh wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:27 am Dear Xard,
Why XU v2-Semafor and not XU v3-Semafor because the Green / Red White dots are clearer for me.
Thank you so much!!
MS
The trend steel down when you take the trade, soo is very risky.

TradeRancher wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:21 pm Hi.

I just downloaded version XU v2-FX3 Edition of this system, as its the latest addition, when I open the zip there is a folder of fonts. I opened MT4 Data Folder and browsed around looking for Fonts folder to drop the font files into but I can't find one. Can anyone advise where I place the font files or font folder?

Regards,

TradeRancher
Hi. You have to install those fonts individually (if you don't have them already), by double-clicking on each one of the files in there and click install when the option pops up

castlebrook wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:44 am 15 min dax.png

Xard, you can see my chart background is different to yours. Yesterday the background on yours was blue all day. Mine was red.
I am using out of the box settings as per your template. Have you got different settings? If not why have I got different background colour?

I asked a question like this earlier but was trolled. It seems the background is significant so I'm wondering why mine is different.
Thanks.

XARD: Here, try this version...
If you want to see all the semafors then set them to true in Semafor input menu

@Xard777

Respected sir,

If possible Please Upload XU v3-FX1.exe file in this zip with another name so we don't have to over-write the the previous one.
( Asking for this request since this system has 3 MA ( HTF MA logic used ) ) - ( the bgd & candle logic is quite diff from the previors one ).

Also, In your future updates, Request you to Please keep the Diff File Names when there's a diff logic used for MA / bgd / candles etc so that we don't loose the earlier files due to overwriting.

Thanks for your Generosity, Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

msbh wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:27 am Dear Xard,
Thank you so much!!
MS

XARD: It is nice that you made 100 pip$ but I would like you to amend your trading strategy slightly.... take a look in this chart.
Dear Xard,
Thank you so much for helping me improve my trading. I will pay more attention next time to exit at the Red White dot.
I did take another buy trade when I saw the 2nd buy setup which you rightly pointed in your last screenshot but forgot to put a TP :D
I have a suggestion for XU v3-Dot2 to help in trading.
Please see my screenshot.
Have a great weekend :)
MS
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
swelzfc

Maffe wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:33 am Hello.

I joined the train right before christmas and was patiantly waiting for the XARD-XU, after that I have noticed there is new templates and a new setups weekly. It is not easy to follow up when the system is redesigned all the time. If all these templates can be considered open betas, when can I expect the offical release?

I would like consistency and not change things all the time, if we can be profitable, we should work on performing better and not focusing on how we can redraw the system?

Thank you
XARD: Duly-noted.
Hello Newbie.. The updates are to make the system better, same rules applies to all..

Also, it's not about what you want...