Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:36 pm OMG! Francis was right... look at this chart. Why did I not think of that?
Only kidding, intra day trading blows it away... BUY the Dip, SELL the Rip... Book the Pip$
Admit it, you only did that because Floortrader Stimpy told you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Oh, the dip didn't stop at the Demand level that was as Supply level of Feb 2020 (dropped like stone from there).....oh, it did!? No wonder, I had that S/D line on my chart, but as Daytrader I'm not supposed to know...We are the stupid guys after all.....Besides, 1000 down and 1000 up makes 2000, doesn't it! Poor Floortrader Stimpy! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
fadhayemustafa

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:28 pm

Admit it, you only did that because Floortrader Stimpy told you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Oh, the dip didn't stop at the Demand level that was as Supply level of Feb 2020 (dropped like stone from there).....oh, it did!? No wonder, I had that S/D line on my chart, but as Daytrader I'm not supposed to know...We are the stupid guys after all.....Besides, 1000 down and 1000 up makes 2000, doesn't it! Poor Floortrader Stimpy! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
How much Buy Blue is on xards chart vs Sell Red?

Note how simplicity in just buying dips in an uptrend can trigger people...?
Fact: Chart goes brrr buy VS Forum dweller - "I'm going to argue with this Francis Finley guy to win some cred in a random forum given I made $25 this month!"

I am sure readers can make up their own minds which was the most prudent way to trade the parabolic uptrend in US stocks - oh well, ATH's now.

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:10 pm Damn it, you should have told me that earlier. Some kind of out of the Blue that made the price go up again. So simple....Geez....while I idiot pay attention to SD levels instead of colours.
The blue in Xards chart denotes that Buy (up) was the most frequent Direction.

SD levels are not in the current xard system, its is currently a colour co-ordinated system - why are you here if not following the excellent Xard Trend Trading System?

All I did is bought dips with Xard system on the US Stocks in an up trend - fantastic results.

No kidding.....So how do you tell, I'm using or not using Xard's chart.
And why are you here, Floortrader Stimpy. I mean, for buying dips (since 2009) you don't need Xard's system at all. A naked chart will do.
And as you state...."Hope you made as much as I did". Bragging seems to be your profession. Besides, SD levels you find nowhere, except you draw those by yourself. But you wouldn't know, would you!