Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thank you XARD for all of this, i never had a lost trade since i use this system, i have a old laptop whit windows 7 OS, i want give a try to linux, i downloaded the mint 20.1, theres a tutorial that i can follow to install mt4 and all about in linux?

XARD: d/l latest Linux Mint iso image, once d/l simply right click on the iso file and choose make bootable usb
Boot up linux using usb then select and login to your broadband provider.
Now dbl click on install linux to your pc, the icon is on the desktop, during setup you can choose partition or erase HD (if an old laptop just go ahead and erase, better to have a nice clean install)

Once installed you will go through easy step by step maintenance setup for drivers and future backup images.

Now you need to install wine (and winetricks) in order to run windows programs - just type how to install wine on linux mint in google search

My Mt4 is remote so I simply copy the folder over, install the fonts from the latest update, run and login once and I am ready to go.
Once I am happy with mt4 working I then create a 2gb RamDrive (see txt file from latest setup) and copy the mt4 folder to it and run from the ramdrive as it is way faster.

Just remember if you add any indicators to the ramdrive to make a backup to your fixed drive as you will lose everything when you power off.

When you power back up it only takes a minute to create the ramdrive, copy over the folder and start mt4

Sometimes I leave mt4 on for two months without powering off as it just works flawlessly.

Hope this helps, I played around with win 10 pro and found it to be really nice but once you get your head around linux there is definitely no going back.
Also, there are tons of different Linux distros (all free) to use - best to look at some via youtube videos.
Feren OS carbon edition, Mint Xfce OS, Manjaro OS, POP OS, Kali OS, MX OS and Arch OS to name a few
These users thanked the author Andresito for the post:
happy_trader

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:19 am Latest Update FX3 - this is the one - Directional Trading for Everyone.

Here is the new update... Totally colour coded for your perusal. Includes Screen and Mobile Alert.
Enjoy!
Xard777

May your losses be small and your gains be absolutely massive
It's an interesting idea to paint the background according to the older zigzag. This forces the trader to open positions in the right direction on a psychological level. Naturally, we need to understand that changing the background color in this case is only a warning about a possible change in direction for newly opened positions in the near future, not in any way a guide to immediate action (by analogy with semaphores).
I would like to offer Xard some addition from myself related to background coloring. In my opinion, it would be more logical if the areas between the intermediate arrows were not painted, or painted gray, thereby telling the trader that it is better to refrain from trading at all in these areas.

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
alblive, Juertes, pipalong

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:12 pm

It's an interesting idea to paint the background according to the older zigzag. This forces the trader to open positions in the right direction on a psychological level. Naturally, we need to understand that changing the background color in this case is only a warning about a possible change in direction for newly opened positions in the near future, not in any way a guide to immediate action (by analogy with semaphores).
I would like to offer Xard some addition from myself related to background coloring. In my opinion, it would be more logical if the areas between the intermediate arrows were not painted, or painted gray, thereby telling the trader that it is better to refrain from trading at all in these areas.

Screenshot_205.png

Screenshot_206.png
this is exactly why i requested options to edit when background color changes. good explanation

Hi ImpLaNT,
Thanks for the heads up.
I have started work on it, as you can see I have the sq to sq greyed out when it is against the bias.
I just need to repeat the senario for the rest of the semafors.
Should be ready later today.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
alblive, fadhayemustafa, ImpLaNT, Skyold, som3nam3, aneek229, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world