Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:06 pm anyone else want to tell me spending all day in front of their screen on US stocks is more profitable than simply buying dips since 2009?

You would get laughed at on a trading floor.
First of all, I spend only about 3-4 hours in front of the screen. Again, you do not understand the difference of daytrading and investing and thus, such discussion is superfluous, as I mentioned above. There are no trading floor traders here nor is anyone stuffed like Warren Buffet, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and and......to talk about investing. You are barking up the wrong trees. Besides, what makes you think that I would not buy dips, knowing how the overall pic looks like. The question is, where is the dip to buy? You can't answer that either. You draw your conclusions from hindsight with the same bla bla bla in every comment.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
josi, stond, aneek229

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:55 pm How To:-
Hi Xard,
How about the blue dot? You did not mention in your picture.

Thank you

XARD: Yes, the 2nd blue dot as well. In the picture it was sandwiched between the two squares so you could have taken a Buy on the 2nd Blue Dot when price crosses the trend line going up for I think it was 270 pips. In the picture I was discussing taking sells only off the direction of the ZZ1 line/Top Square (& Buys only from a bottom ZZ1/Square).
These users thanked the author phnthnhnm for the post (total 2):
aneek229, StuartWong