Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mtp wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:37 am I feel there is a little bug in VQ indicator at bottom,mine never show blue color,using same tpl as shared in x-mas gift by xard
XARD: Right mouse click then select refresh... Tadah! Houston... we are good to go.

It becames red only if the market is closed or if the candle is stationary..
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
mtp
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

The weekend is upon us - BRING OUT THE BEER (and roast gammon sandwiches).
Enjoy your lockdown - drink and be merry and drink some more.
Xard777

Here is a 5m WS30 screenshot for your perusal...
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:03 am The weekend is upon us - BRING OUT THE BEER (and roast gammon sandwiches).
Enjoy your lockdown - drink and be merry and drink some more.
Xard777

Here is a 5m WS30 screenshot for your perusal...
Awesome! This is so super clean I can't wait to try. Thank you so much! I wich you a lot of ice cold beers, jummy sandwiches and a lot of fun this weekend :D :thumbup:
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
Narkarn

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:03 am Here is a 5m WS30 screenshot for your perusal...
Once you recover from your intoxicating Friday you could easily send out the updated XU-v2-Trading-file with the new background. Many - it seems - are waiting.
When a shocked lady remarked to Churchill: "Sir, you are drunk"
He allegedly answered: "My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly"
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
xard777