Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

aadedare wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:20 pm

The market moves in a ziz zag manner
Every peak of a ziz zag either low or high is known as Swing ( DOTS BOXES ARROWS ....)
Every Swing is important but some are more important than the other
the degree of importance is call level level 3 > level 2 >1>0
how do you know the degree of a level the degree of a level depends on rhe convergence of a swing point at that level
for example the big box has about 3 to 4 converge at the same point click your zizzag bottons 1, 2 and 3 to confirm this
while the dot is of lesser numbers or just a minor swing

NB

Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ) (BIG BOX IN OUR CASE )
“History has proven that a convergence of Fibonacci numbers
and price patterns provides a highly probable area for a reversal.…
This area of convergence is called the Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ)
When three, four, or even five numbers come together within a
specific area, you must respect the high probability for some type
of reversal.”
Zizzags are simply Fibonacci Retracement Extension and projection
That is nice and clear. Thanks!
Mindset is everything.

som3nam3 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:43 am I have some question about the dots and how to trade them best.
The dots have a degree of importance as shown below. But is that because they represent different timeframes? For example the yellow squared one is a 1 hour dot? Or is there another reason why they get different colors?

Another question is how you guys would have entered the trade after it showed a green arrow and some consolidation.

PS. I have read the pdf file with the examples. I am just wondering what you guys would consider in this situation. Thanks in advance!
Hi

Please share the PDF you talking about 🙏

Maffe wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:28 am Hi,

From what I understand we use the semafor swings to locate entries and we wait for 2nd dot to confirm the major swing.

However I notice that the major swing can repaint by quite a significant amount of bars. How can I gain more trust in the semafor indicator?
The 2º dot it is to confirm the mayor swing.
Xard system show you the trend. Is up to you the entry point. Some traders convine this system with other system. Others use patterns, support and ressistances, fibonnacci, etc.