Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

As a rule of thumb I like to quit while I am ahead, once I hit my target I tend to close my trades and walk away.
I know that there are tons more pips on the board but I like to take some meat of the bone and let everyone else fight over what's left.

The Dow & the S&P500 moves so much that you can easily pull your target trades out the market in mid move with little fuss and while the market is still moving. That is the main reason that I switched from Forex to Indices. No Carry trades necessary and a decent percentage markup to boot with less risk.

I know that I personally leave a shit load of Pip$ on the table but as long as you hit your targets who cares.
You are in and out with less risk.

Look at the big picture, building your fund by compounding stable target moves along the way.
Take a moment to think about that before you rush into your next trade.

If you trade the Dow on 15m chart and trade the 2nd dot off the Square plus the subsequent 2nd Arrow off the Blue Dot or White Dot in the direction of the next Square then you will easily add 30 to 50% onto your fund every turnaround (Sq to Sq) which is like very week.
(Hell, even Hunter Xiden can't get that type of commission out of china), Trading the markets is the most lucrative business out there, no TAX to pay on your Profits, No dead shelf stock, no staff wages to pay, no sickness benefit to pay, no Staff PAYE, no Staff pension to top up, no Sick days to pay for, no staff pilfering, no returns to swallow, no rates to pay on massive warehousing and shopping mall outlets and no cargo vans to pay for and no hidden tax to pay. It's a WIN WIN WIN scenario.

Granted you can't just open an account and automatically start making consistent profits day in day out. You have to learn how the market moves, when to get in and when to get out and more importantly when to stay out.

But like any business and yes you should treat it like a business you have to go through your apprenticeship, it could be two years or seven years but once you come through the other side you will definitely reap the benefits. Garner as much knowledge as possible from forums and such and do not feel bad blowing up your account, in fact the best thing you can do is blow up your account twice. It's amazing how quickly we learn from our mistakes.

May 2021 be your best year ever and may you make a boat load of Pip$.
All the best everyone
Happy New Year
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

maybe someone will benefit this. the idea is to find the Square when you open your chart and plan your trades oppisite of the Square until there is established 2nd dot.
once you find your square you and find the dot which xards calls 2nd dot for the first time but there will be dots until the cycle completes. maybe the picture can explain better. i am using 1M TF for the sake of the exmple you can use whatever TF you prefer the idea is find your way around the 2nd dot and cross of the trend and signal line.

Edit if you check now at bottom there is Square but this one has not established the 2nd which in our case will have changed our direction depending our TF of trading ideally the 15M TF. see the 2nd image which just shows how the cycle works the market continues the trend in the established Square and we will keep hitting until we find Square with stablished 2nd dot and cross of both the trend and signal.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 10):
RKr09, Thangarasu, gostego, swelzfc, oskar656, chrislee073, Hitman, pipalong, tokjanggut, StuartWong

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:58 am maybe someone will benefit this. the idea is to find the Square when you open your chart and plan your trades oppisite of the Square until there is established 2nd dot.
once you find your square you and find the dot which xards calls 2nd dot for the first time but there will be dots until the cycle completes. maybe the picture can explain better. i am using 1M TF for the sake of the exmple you can use whatever TF you prefer the idea is find your way around the 2nd dot and cross of the trend and signal line.

Edit if you check now at bottom there is Square but this one has not established the 2nd which in our case will have changed our direction depending our TF of trading ideally the 15M TF. see the 2nd image which just shows how the cycle works the market continues the trend in the established Square and we will keep hitting until we find Square with stablished 2nd dot and cross of both the trend and signal.
:clap: :clap:

It can't be clearer than this.

Unfortunately in real time the difficult stems when the signals are not clear.....
Attachments
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

I am sorry if my question seems simplistic but something is confusing me again and again using this system..... In the screenshot I share two trade possibilities both appealing to me at the same time. Which one is the valid trade using the system and which one should be ignored? I have marked the trades with the arrows and also put rectangles around the Xard Squares that appear before them.... I hope my question becomes clear with the screenshot...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
StuartWong

Mustafa wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:10 pm
As you have read the thread you know that Xard's system is a trend-following system: so:
The first question you might want to ask: is what I see right here in front of me a TREND? (maybe it is a triangle formation forming - if so, price isn't trending right now).
If you can't answer with a decisive yes, you may want to change TF or instrument (for the time being).
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
gostego, Mustafa, DRAXILL, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

Absolutely Josi, I second that. Besides, Xard's system marks the second dot. On the chart it is below the current PA. Thus one shall look for up moves.
But then, first of all look what higher TFs are doing, Secondly, there is no need to jump on every nervous twitch of PA....you know these nerve breaking 2 ticks up and two ticks down which can last forever. Trade at times when volume is high and trade only set ups that are obvious i.e. there is no need for guessing. There should be no question like "should I trade up or down"....The answer is, no you should do neither!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
josi, DVanAssen, Mustafa, Erebøs_X, StuartWong